Types of Home Loan
Get home financing for your dream home with a home loan from Bank of Baroda. Apply for a home loan today.
Give a missed call* : 846 700 1111 or
SMS – HL < space > Name to 842 200 9988
Baroda Home Loan
- Home loan rates of BOB is the best in the market without any differentiation in loan amount or tenure, salaried or self-employed, NRI.
- Concession of 0.25% in ROI for Car Loan availed by Home loan Borrower
- Longer tenure upto 30 Years
Baroda Home Loan Advantage
- The Home Loan sanctioned will be linked with Saving Bank Account.
- The rate of interest applicable on this SB account will be Zero.
- Recovery of EMI will be made by way of auto recovery from linked SB account only.
Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan
- Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan provides in-principle approval for a Home Loan prior to identification of a specific house/flat/plot by a prospective applicant of Home Loan.
Home Improvement Loan
- For repairs / renovation / improvement of existing House/ Flat.
- Purchase of furniture / fixtures / furnishing / other gadgets such as fans, geysers, air conditioners, water filters, air purifiers, heaters, desert coolers, etc.
Interest Subsidy Scheme For Housing The Urban Poor (ISHUP)
- EWS - households having an average monthly income upto Rs. 5,000.
- LIG - households having an average monthly income between Rs.5001 upto Rs.10,000.
Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan
- 100% waiver of Processing Charges on all variants of Home / Top-up Loans subject to recovery of out of pocket expenses of Rs.7500+ GST.
Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Scheme for Low Income Housing (CRGFS)
- The Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India, has established a Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Trust for providing guarantees...
Baroda Top Up Loan (Resident/NRIs/PIOs)
- All Existing Home Loan Borrowers including NRIs /PIOs, Staff and Ex-staff Members( availed home loan under public scheme as well as Staff Housing Loans)...
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- EWS / LIG category -Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana (PMAY) - the Housing for All [Urban] Mission is launched in compliance with the objective of National Mission Housing providing Housing for All by 2022.
Baroda Home Loan Takeover Scheme
- Loan Amount : Minimum : Rs 2 Lac
Maximum : Depends on Combined Income
- Interest rate applicable - Floating
- Maximum Tenure : 30 Years