Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
STAR Health's Senior Citizens Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy is aimed specifically at senior citizens. It provides cover to anyone from the age of 60 and permits entry right up to the age of 75 with continuing cover thereafter till lifetime. It is our way of caring for a generation that has done so much to build the country we have today.
- For Senior citizens aged between 60 to 75 years.
- No pre-insurance medical test required.
- Covers pre-existing diseases from the second year onwards.
- Medical Consultations as an Out Patient in a Network Hospital.
- Maximum Sum Insured available is Rs. 25 Lakhs
- Guaranteed lifetime renewals.
- Any person between 60 and 75 years of age at the time of entry can take this insurance policy. The sum insured under this insurance is per individual member covered.
"Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2022 for procuring or soliciting insurance business of Life Insurance & General Insurance under Registration Code CA0004"
The contract of insurance is between the Insurer and the Insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.