e-Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- Kisan Vikas Patra is a small savings instrument that will facilitate people to invest in a long term savings plan. It is a popular investment instrument given that is of low-risk and also guarantees assured returns.
- Rate on Interest : 7.6% w.e.f 01.10.2019 to 31.12.2019 (GOI revise the eKVP rate of interest on every Qtr.)
- Tenure : 113 months w.e.f. 01.10.2019 to 31.12.2019.
- Minimum of Rs. 1000/- and in multiples of Rs. 1000/- with no Maximum Limit.
- Certificate can be purchased by an adult for himself or on behalf of a minor or by two adults.
- All branches are authorized to issue e-KVP.
- Nomination facility available
- Lock in Period of 2 years 6 Months. Premature closure before 2 years 6 months is allowed only :
- On the death of the holder or any of the holders in the case of Joint holder.
- On forfeiture by a pledge being a Gazetted Government officer.
- When ordered by a court of law.
****For more details, please visit nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.