Accident care Individual Insurance Policy
Accident comes uninvited and they can unsettle your life and those of your loved ones. A little planning in this regard goes a long way for financial protection.
Presenting Accident Care Individual Insurance from Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd.- a policy that offers protection to you and your loved ones in case you meet with an accident because whatever happens, life must go on.
- Cover for Accident death, Permanent Disability and temporary Disablement.
- Compensation for Permanent Total Disablement is 150% of the sum insured.
- Enhanced weekly compensation up to Rs.15000/- per week (maximum 100 weeks).
- Educational Grant for dependent children
- Cumulative bonus 5% per annum maximum 50%
- Educational Grant: Maximum of Rs.10,000/- per child upto 2 children in case of Death/Permanent Total Disability of the insured person
- Ambulance Charges / Transportation Expenses of Mortal Remains: The limit of Company’s liability is Rs.5,000/- only during the policy period.
Optional Benefits-(on payment of additional premium)
- Medical Expenses Extension:
Upto 25% of the valid claim or 10% of the sum insured or actual whichever is less subject to a overall limit of Rs.5,00,000/- per policy period.
- Weekly Compensation Benefits
Cash benefit of Rs.1000/- for each completed day of Hospitalization (excluding date of admission and date of discharge) provided such hospitalization happens within 30 days from the date of accident.
- Home convalescence:
Rs.500/- for each completed day subject to a maximum of 15 days per occurrence and 60 days per policy period towards the cost of engaging one attendant at residence immediately after discharge from the hospital, provided the same is recommended by the attending physician.
- Entry age between 18 years and 70 years
- Dependent Children can be covered from 5 months
- Family means Insured Person, Spouse, Dependent Children between 5 months and 25 years of age.
- Sum Insured shall be on the basis of the monthly income from gainful employment as prescribed by the Company.
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01.04.2019 to 31.03.2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance , General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under Registration Code CA0004".Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the Insurer and the Insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.