Ensure your loved ones stay insured.
एक्सीडेंट केयर इंडिविजुअल इंश्योरेंस पॉलिसी Highlights
- Cover for accidental death
- Cover for permanent and temporary disablement
- Compensation for permanent total disablement
- Enhanced weekly compensation
- Cumulative bonus at 5% of sum insured subject to a maximum of 50% of sum insured
- Educational Grant: Rs.10,000/- for one dependent child and Rs.20,000/- for two dependent child
- Ambulance charges
- Transportation expenses of mortal remains
- Home convalescence
एक्सीडेंट केयर इंडिविजुअल इंश्योरेंस पॉलिसी Eligibility
- Entry age between 18 to 70 years
- Dependent children can be covered from 5 months
- Family includes insured person, spouse, dependent children between 5 months and 25 years of age
- Sum insured shall be on the basis of the monthly income from gainful employment as prescribed by the company
- Product Brochures
एक्सीडेंट केयर इंडिविजुअल इंश्योरेंस पॉलिसी Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorised by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under the Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured.
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.