IndiaFirst Life Smart Pay Plan : Benefits
- Smart Payment Term which allow you to pay premiums as per your needs
- Smart Cover continues even if you miss paying a premium (applicable after two policy years)
- Smart Features return you an amount equal to 103% of your Annualized Premium just before you have to pay your last premium
IndiaFirst Life Smart Pay Plan : Features
- Pay for a shorter period with options suiting your time horizon and fulfil your long-term goals.
- Continue to enjoy life cover benefit even if you miss to pay one premium (applicable after you have paid two full years’ premiums).
- Enjoy the upside of earnings with an annual bonus (if any).
- Get 103% of your one annual premium back as survival benefit.
- At the end of term, you get Sum Assured at Maturity plus accrued bonuses (if any).
- Option to add Waiver of Premium Rider to secure your loved ones from burden of paying future premiums in case of occurrence of death, accidental total permanent disability or any of the defined critical illness while continuing the benefits of this savings plan.
- Tax* benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Smart Pay Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Smart Pay Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 3 years (15 years policy term) and 8 years (10 years policy term) and maximum age for applying 50 years
- Buy the IndiaFirst Life smart pay plan for 10 or 15 year policy term
- Pay premium for 5 years for a 10 year policy or 5/6/7/8 for a 15 year policy
- Minimum basic sum assured is Rs. 1,50,000 and no limit on maximum sum assured
- Minimum premium is Rs. 18,000 yearly, Rs. 9,215 half yearly, Rs. 4,662 quarterly and Rs. 1,566 on monthly frequency, with no limit on maximum premium
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.