Pen your child’s 'BIG' little stories
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan : Benefits
- Complete Financial Protection
- Flexibility to choose Coverage Option
- Assured Payouts
- Protection against uncertainties
- Flexibility of premium payment & policy term
- Secured growth through bonus* accumulation
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan : Features
- IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan provides financial protection of loved ones with safety of life insurance cover
- Flexibility to choose the type of coverage required – Death with Accidental Death or Accidental Total Permanent Disability (ATPD) or a combination of these benefits for different premium amounts
- In case of death of life insured or on life insured suffering from Accidental Total Permanent Disability (ATPD), if chosen; no more future premiums will be required to be paid.
- Get the advantage of choosing the Death benefit as a lump sum pay out or as regular income: In case of Death of Life Assured – Higher of Sum Assured on Death or 105% of the total premiums paid excluding applicable taxes and underwriting extra premium, if any, as on date of death of the life assured will be paid out immediately or as monthly Income over the next 5/10/15 years + All guaranteed payouts will be paid as scheduled + policy continues to earn bonuses
- In the event of Life Assured suffering any Accidental Total Permanent Disability (ATPD) – no more future premiums will be required to be paid + All guaranteed payouts will be paid as scheduled + policy continues to earn bonuses
- Choice of policy terms / premium payment terms and payment modes to suit customer’s needs
- Choose from a range of 8 payout options offering guaranteed payouts from 101% - 125% of Sum Assured, during the policy term depending upon the needs of the policyholder
- Receive all your simple bonuses accrued along with the last instalment pay out at maturity
- Tax* benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age at entry is 21 years and maximum age is 45 years
- Premium Payment Term is 7 to 14 years. Minimum and Maximum Policy Term will depend on the chosen Premium Payment Term
- Minimum Sum Assured for premium payment term 7 to 9 years is Rs. 150,000 and for premium payment term of 10 to 14 years is Rs. 200,000. There is no limit on Maximum Sum Assured subject to underwriting.
IndiaFirst Life Little Champ Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2012 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.