Save, secure and prosper.
IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan : Benefits
- Regular assured payouts
- Upside of Guaranteed additions
- Flexibility payment and term options
- Limited premium payment
IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan : Features
- Pay for a limited period under the policy and enjoy periodical pay back through the policy term.
- You can pay during your earning years but stay invested for longer (9/ 12/ 15 years) based on your requirements.
- Enjoy every joyous moments of your life through guaranteed pay-outs at regular interval during the policy term.
- Enjoy the boost of guaranteed additions that are paid into your policy after completion of every policy year!
- The policy offers a Risk Cover equal to Higher of 10 times the annualized premium or sum assured on maturity along with accumulated guaranteed additions.
- Tax benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan : Eligibility
- For a 9 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 45 years respectively
- For a 12 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 50 years respectively
- For a 15 year plan, the minimum age for applying is 15 years and maximum age is 55 years respectively
- The maximum age at the time of maturity is 70 years
- Minimum sum assured is Rs.50,000. There is no limit on maximum sum assured (subject to underwriting.)
IndiaFirst Life Cash Back Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.