टाटा एआइजी की दुपहिया बीमा पॉलिसी से रहें सुरक्षित
आप और आपके परिजनों के लिए सही बीमा का चयन करें.
Auto Secure Two-Wheeler Package Policy - TATA AIG
A perfect solution for your Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy. Now, leave your worries to us and make your ride a safe and a happy one with Tata AIG’s auto secure two wheeler package policy. It covers the owner driver of the vehicle against any accidental death or permanent/temporary total disablement and many more such incentives.
Auto Secure Two-Wheeler Package Policy - TATA AIG : विशेषताएं
Covers under Two-Wheeler Insurance
To start with, there are two types of insurance policies available to choose from:
Liability Only Insurance Policy
This is a mandatory policy as per Motor Vehicle Act. It covers the damages against property, bodily injury and death to a third party due to an accident caused by your two-wheeler. It also covers the owner of the insured vehicle against ersonal ccident over.
Comprehensive Package Policy - Provides coverage in 3 categories:
- It covers the insured two-wheeler against accidental damage, theft, natural disasters, explosion, riots, etc.
- It covers the damages against third party property, bodily injury and death to the third party due to an accident caused by your two-wheeler
- It also covers the insured (owner driver) against accidental death or permanent/temporary disablement
While there are many products available in the market for two-wheeler insurance, it is imperative that one looks at not only the policy features, benefits but should also look at other factors such as companys claim paying capability, service, claim settlement ratio and brand etc.
One of the leading two-wheeler insurance providers in the market is Tata AIG and it offers Auto Secure for Two-Wheeler Package Policy, a comprehensive package policy for two wheelers.
TATA group has a brand heritage and legacy in India and is known for its values and business ethics. Tata Sons partnered with American International Group (AIG), one of the leading global insurance companies in the world and has been range of insurance products to its customers.
What does Tata AIG two-wheeler insurance cover?
- Loss of or amage to the ehicle nsured
- Liability to hird arties
- Personal ccident over for wner-driver
Our two-wheeler vehicle insurance policy covers all three of the above. Want to know more? Gladly! Let us see the sections this version of the motor insurance policy covers.
Loss of or Damage to the Vehicle Insured
According to Bengaluru city police data as published by The Indian Express earlier this year, 16 two-wheelers are stolen in the city every single day. That is just one city we are talking about and not even the one with the highest two-wheeler population.
Tata AIG two-wheeler vehicle insurance policy also covers any damage that may occur to your bike, due to any or one of the following reasons-
- Natural disasters like cyclones, earthquakes, etc
- Terrorist activity/malicious act
- External accident
- By fire explosion: self-ignition/lightning
- Whilst in transit on the road, rail, waterway, lift or air
Now, as your bike grows old the value of its body-parts depreciates. Consider it the law of nature. Hence, the amount of cover granted to cover the damages is also subject to this depreciation.
|Subject to deduction for depreciation at the rates mentionbelow in respect of the parts replaced|
|1.For all rubber/nylon/plastic Parts, tyres, tubes and||50%|
|3.For all parts made of glass||Nil|
|4.Rates of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per following Schedule|
|Age of||% of Depreciation|
|Not Exceeding 6 month||Nil|
|Exceeding 6 month but not exceeding 1 year||5%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 year||10%|
|Exceeding 2 year but not exceeding 3 year||15%|
|Exceeding 3 year but not exceeding 4 year||25%|
|Exceeding 4 year but not exceeding 5 year||35%|
|Exceeding 5 year but not exceeding 10 year||40%|
|5.Rates of for painting. In case of painting,epreciation rate of 50% shall be applied only on the material cost of total painting charges in case of bill for painting charges the material component|
The Insured's Declared Value(IDV) of the vehicle will be deemed to be the 'sum insured' for the purpose of this Policy which is fixed at the commencement of each policy period for the insured vehicle. The IDV of the vehicle (and accessories, if any, fitted to the vehicle) is to be fixed on the basis of the manufacturer's listed selling price of the brand and model as the insured vehicle at the commencement of insurance/renewal and adjusted for depreciation (as per schedule below):
|Age of||% of Depreciation for fixing IDV|
|Exceeding 6 month but not exceeding 1 year||5%|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 year||15%|
|Exceeding 2 year but not exceeding 3 year||20%|
|Exceeding 3 year but not exceeding 4 year||30%|
|Exceeding 4 year but not exceeding 5 year||40%|
|Exceeding 5 year but not exceeding 10 year||50%|
Liability to Third Parties
Indian law makes it mandatory for all vehicles to have a third-party insurance. That basically implies, that your insurance cover will take care of the following-
- Death or bodily injury to the third party
- Damage to the property belonging to the third party
Personal Accident Cover for Owner-driver
It covers the owner driver of the vehicle against any accidental death or permanent/temporary total disablement. In standard coverage, it is available up to Rs 15 as. The cover will trigger in case the insured meets with an accident while riding the two-wheeler which results in accidental death or dismemberment/disability. The compensation will be paid in accordance with the scale of compensation mentioned below.
|Nature of injury||Scale of|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes or one limbs sight of one ye||100%|
|Loss of one limb or sight of one ye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|
Depreciation Allowance: (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0061V01201819)
if you opt for this, we shall pay you the amount of depreciation deducted on the value of parts replaced damage claim.
Return to Invoice (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0060V01201819)
We will pay the financial shortfall between the amount You receive under section 1(own damage) of the policy and the purchase price of the two wheeler as confirmed in the invoice of sale OR current replacement price of new two wheeler in case exactly same make/model is available, whichever is less, in the event of our two wheeler being a Total Loss/ Constructive total loss(CTL) following an accident or stolen during the period of insurance and not recovered. We will also reimburse the first time registration charges and road tax which you had incurred on the insured two wheeler.
However, the above is applicable only if the final police report of theft is provided to us and the covered two-wheeler is not imported.
Consumable Expenses (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0063V01201819)
We will of consumables required to be replaced/replenished arising from an accident to the insured vehicle. Consumable for the purpose of this cover shall include engine oil, oil, lubricants, nut & bolt, screw, distilled water, grease, oil filter, bearings, washers, clip, break oil and items of similar nature excluding fuel.
However, we can do this only if you take the vehicle to an authorized service centre and also the claim is admissible under section I. If you on a random weekend decide to change the oil, we wont be able to cover that. his need must arise as part of damage claimed in section I.
Emergency Medical Expenses (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0064V01201819)
Apart from covering your need for treatment arising out of an accident, we will also cover the reasonable emergency medical assistance including the ambulance charges both for you and the co-driver of the vehicle. However, any injuries caused before the accident wont be covered in this. Also, physiotherapy and psychosomatic disorders of any kind wont be covered.
Additional Third-Party Property Damage Cover (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0062V01201819)
provide additional protection against third party property damage which is over and above what is covered under the policy.
Additional Personal Accident Cover to Owner Driver (IRDAN108R0001V01200001/A0065V01201819)
In the unfortunate event of an accident resulting death and injury , this cover provides additional ersonal ccident cover in addition to coverage provided under the policy.
Additional Personal Accident Cover to Unnamed Persons (IRDAN108RP0001V01200001/A0066V01201819)
In the unfortunate event of an accident resulting death and injury to any person driving the insured vehicle or travelling as occupant, they will get protection for an additional amount in addition to coverage provided under the policy.
Auto Secure Two-Wheeler Package Policy - TATA AIG : अपवाद
कंपनी निम्नलिखित के संबंध में इस पॉलिसी के तहत उत्तरदायी नहीं होगी:
- भौगोलिक क्षेत्र के बाहर दुर्घटनावश हुई कोई हानि क्षति और/या दायित्व या वहन खर्च.
- किसी भी संविदात्मक दायित्व से उत्पन्न होने वाले दावे.
- दुर्घटनावश हुई कोई हानि क्षति और/या दायित्व या वहन खर्च जब बीमित वाहन.
- उपयोग करने की सीमाओं के अनुसार न कर अन्यथा उपयोग किया जा रहा है;
- किसी ऐसे व्यक्ति या उसके द्वारा चलाए जाने के उद्देश्य से चालक के खंड में यथोक्त चालक के इतर किसी अन्य व्यक्ति द्वारा चलाया जा रहा है;
- किसी भी संपत्ति को दुर्घटनावश हुई कोई हानि या क्षति या इससे होने वाली किसी भी क्षति या व्यय कोई भी अहम हानि;
- आयनीकृत विकिरणों से होने वाले या किसी परमाणु ईंधन से रेडियोधर्मिता द्वारा प्रदूषण या नाभिकीय ईंधन के दहन से निकले नाभिकीय अपशिष्ट द्वारा या उससे होने वाले प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष प्रकृति की कोई भी दायित्व। इस अपवाद के प्रयोजनों में दहन मे नाभिकीय विखण्डन की स्वत: चलनेवाली प्रक्रिया शामिल होगी;
- नाभिकीय हथियार सामग्री से उत्पन्न या इसके कारण प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष कोई आकस्मिक हानि क्षति या दायित्व .
- प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष रूप से या निकट या दूर से या दूर से या युद्ध, आक्रमण, विदेशी दुश्मनों, दुश्मनी या युद्ध की घोषणा के कार्य (चाहे युद्ध की घोषणा से पहले या बाद में) गृहयुद्ध, विद्रोह विद्रोह, द्वारा या पता लगाने या के लिए या उत्पन्न होने के लिए योगदान देने, सैन्य या हड़पी गई शक्ति या किसी भी उक्त घटनाओं के घटने पर प्रत्यक्ष या अप्रत्यक्ष परिणामों से हुई किसी भी उक्त आकस्मिक हानि या क्षति और/या दायित्व और उसके तहत किसी दावे की स्थिति में बीमित व्यक्ति को यह साबित करना होगा कि आकस्मिक हानि क्षति और/या दायित्व स्वतंत्र रूप से उत्पन्न हुई थी और किसी भी तरह से उक्त घटनाओं के कारण नही घटी है या उनसे जुड़ी है और/या न ही इनसे उक्त घटनाओं या उनके परिणामो का कोई पता चल सकता है और ऐसे किसी भी सबूत के अभाव में कंपनी ऐसे दावे के संबंध में कोई भुगतान करने के लिए उत्तरदायी नहीं होगी ।
- नोट: विस्तृत उत्पाद लाभों, नियमों और शर्तों के लिए, कृपया जाएं और नीचे दिए गए लिंक से पॉलिसी के बारे में जानें :
- विस्तृत पॉलिसी के लिए यहां क्लिक करें
Auto Secure Two-Wheeler Package Policy - TATA AIG : डिसक्ले्मर
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2012 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.