Power your business online
Opt for Bharat Bill Pay service.
- Real-time bill payment
- Payment via multiple modes
- 24x7 utility
BBPS supported Channels
Benefits of BBPS
Bank of Baroda provides bill payment services to both Bank of Baroda and other bank customers.
- bob-World (Mobile Banking)
- Baroda Connect (Net Banking).
- Bank Mitra Kendra (Business Correspondent Point) through Financial Inclusion Gateway.
- BHIM UPI mobile app of NPCI.
For own customers and other bank customers through:
- BHIM Baroda pay (BOB UPI application)
Service providers (billers) from BBPS approved categories who collect repetitive payments from customers can participate in the Bharat BillPay through Bank of Baroda.
- BBPS provides interoperability so that consumers can pay bills of any biller at a single point with its widespread network leading to easy accessibility.
- BBPS facilitates payments via multiple modes i.e. Net banking, Mobile banking, UPI app, Bank Mitra Points, etc.
- Instant confirmation of BBPS payment in the form of SMS/email/print out.
- BBPS brand assures trust and confidence amongst consumers for the certainty, reliability, and safety of the transaction.
- 24x7 anywhere utility for bill payments & recharges.
- Only Rs.2+GST is applicable for bill payments at BC point (excluding DTH, Credit Card and LPG gas biller categories)
- Single integration. No need to integrate with multiple banks/organizations.
- Wider reach through multiple channels and payment modes.
- Improved liquidity due to faster payment collection.
- Reduced investment.
- Lower transaction cost.
Any complaint regarding product/service or BBPS bill payment transaction status or receipt can be lodged through following modes:
- BOB CRM portal (https://bobcrm.bankofbaroda.co.in/onlinecomplaint).
- Complaint portal of respective channel (only for those successful transactions if customer didn’t receive services/bill not updated by using transaction reference ID starting with “BB01”).
Bharat Bill Payment SystemF7TJTG5eNLw