Get the best of both worlds – investment and security.
IndiaFirst Life Money Balance Plan : Benefits
- Enjoy the upside of market and make the most of your money
- Protect your loved ones financially in case of any unforeseen events
- Opt for the Automatic Trigger Based Investment Strategy to safeguard your market linked returns
- Invest in funds across different asset classes, as per your risk appetite
- Utilize your 2 free monthly switches to shift your funds from one option to another
- Choose from regular, limited or single premium payment option as per your need
- Access your money in case of any financial emergency through partial withdrawals
IndiaFirst Life Money Balance Plan : Features
- You can optimize your savings with the help of our ‘automatic trigger based’ investment strategy. We help you build your savings systematically while securing the earnings through an automatic transfer in relatively safe funds that give consistent returns.
- You may pay your premium(s) either regularly or for a limited period of time or through a single payment.
- IndiaFirst Money Balance Endowment Policy offers a life cover in case of the life assured’s untimely demise.
- Access your money in case of any financial emergency through partial withdrawals after the completion of lock-in period.
- You can purchase this ulip policy online, at your convenience.
- Get tax* benefits as per applicable tax laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Money Balance Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Money Balance Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age at entry is 5 years and maximum age at entry is 65 years
- Life cover for a minor starts at the end of two years from the date of commencement of the plan or at the first monthly plan anniversary after attainment of majority, whichever is first
- Invest from 10 to 70 years when investing in regular premium, from 10 to 25 years in limited premium and from 5 to 20 years in single premium
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.