An optimal way of securing your loved ones.
Family Health Optima Insurance Plan : Benefits
- Wider coverage for family
- Affordable premium
- >Extra sum insured at no extra cost
- Health check-up benefit
- 3 times automatic restoration of sum insured
- Cover for assisted reproductive treatment
- Child above 16 days can be covered
- Donor expenses for organ transplantation
- Domiciliary hospitalisation expenses for treatment exceeding 3 days
- Cover for all day care procedures
- A grace period of 120 days from the date of expiry of the policy is available for renewal.
Family Health Optima Insurance Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorised by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under the Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured.
Family Health Optima Insurance Plan : Eligibility
- Any person aged between 18 to 65 years, residing in India, can take this insurance
- Beyond 65 years only renewals
- Child above 16 days can be covered as part of the family
- Product Brochures
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.