Live your dream, your way.
IndiaFirst Life Wealth Maximizer Plan : Benefits
- Complete Financial Protection
- Multiple Investment Strategies and Fund Options
- Market Linked Returns
- Flexible investment and eligibility options
- Easy access to your funds
- Loyalty rewards for your commitment
IndiaFirst Life Wealth Maximizer Plan : Features
- Grow your money while you participate in market linked fund option.
- Get the flexibility to choose from seven different fund options as per your requirement.
- Choose any one of the below investment strategies in your policy to accomplish your financial goals:
- Automatic Trigger Based Investment Strategy: Build a safety net around your hard-earned money by choosing to transfer your positive returns into relatively safer fund options for steady growth.
- Fund Transfer Strategy: Park your premiums in the equity and debt market in a systematic manner and make sure you build an organized portfolio.
- Age Based Investment Strategy: Create a portfolio that not only protects your money but also ensures a well-balanced and stronger portfolio as you grow older.
- Stay with us for a long term to grow with the market through Loyalty Benefits, Profit Booster and Loyalty Advantage – our exclusive add on benefits.
- Death Benefit in your policy ensures that none of the dreams of your loved ones are compromised even in your absence.
- This policy can be purchased through online mode, at your convenience.
- Avail unlimited free switches or re-direct your premium to get the maximum benefit out of your money in this ulip investment plan.
- Tailor the policy to suit your needs through flexible term and premium paying options.
- Tax* benefit may be available on the premiums paid and benefits received as per prevailing tax* laws.
*Tax exemptions are as per applicable tax laws as amended from time to time.
IndiaFirst Life Wealth Maximizer Plan : Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2022 to 31/03/2025 for procuring or soliciting business of Life insurance, General insurance & Standalone Health insurance under Registration Code CA0004". For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance products by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the Insured.
IndiaFirst Life Wealth Maximizer Plan : Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age at entry should be 5 years while the maximum age at entry should be 55 years in case of a 5 year premium paying term. 65 years in case of single, regular premium and limited premium payment for 10/15/20 years.
- The minimum age at maturity should be 18 years while the maximum age at maturity should be 70 years in case of a 5 year premium paying term. 90 years in case of single, regular premium and limited premium payment for 10/15/20 years
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.