We listen to your heart.
Star Cardiac Care Insurance Policy
The trauma of surgery and the financial drain thereafter is best known to those who have undergone one. Post the surgery, you must be certainly feeling better, but still worried.
Only Star Health, the Health Insurance specialist, understands your needs better and offers a custom made solution, just apt to ensure that you keep smiling, always. .
- For those who’ve undergone the named surgery/ intervention/correction for the existing Cardiac diseases
- Two plan options: Gold Plan and Silver Plan
- Under section 1: Hospitalisation expenses for non-cardiac diseases and accidents are covered for both the plans
- Under section 2: Gold Plan covers both medical management and surgical/interventional management
- Under section 2: Silver Plan covers only surgical/interventional management
- Out-patient benefit is available under both plans
- Personal accident death cover is available under both plans
Bank of Baroda is authorised by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under the Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured
- Undergone PTCA (Stenting) or CABG (By-pass) procedure (within 7 years’ period, prior to the proposal) or;
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) or Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) that has been corrected or;
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) that has been treated or;
- Undergone RF Ablation to correct the underlying cardiac condition or;
- Had an Angiogram done but no intervention was medically found necessary.
- Product Brochures
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Accident Care Individual Insurance Policy
Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
Family Health Optima Insurance Plan
Medi Classic Insurance Policy
Senior Citizen Red Carpet Health Insurance Policy
Star Cancer Care Gold
Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
Star Travel Protect Insurance Policy
Super Surplus Insurance Policy