We listen to your heart.
स्टार कार्डियक केयर इन्शुरन्स पॉलिसी Benefits
- For those who’ve undergone the named surgery/ intervention/correction for the existing Cardiac diseases
- Two plan options: Gold Plan and Silver Plan
- Under section 1: Hospitalisation expenses for non-cardiac diseases and accidents are covered for both the plans
- Under section 2: Gold Plan covers both medical management and surgical/interventional management
- Under section 2: Silver Plan covers only surgical/interventional management
- Out-patient benefit is available under both plans
- Personal accident death cover is available under both plans
स्टार कार्डियक केयर इन्शुरन्स पॉलिसी Disclaimer
Bank of Baroda is authorised by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of Life Insurance, General Insurance & Standalone Health Insurance under the Registration Code CA0004". Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors and terms and conditions, please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by the respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any Insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured
स्टार कार्डियक केयर इन्शुरन्स पॉलिसी Eligibility
- Undergone PTCA (Stenting) or CABG (By-pass) procedure (within 7 years’ period, prior to the proposal) or;
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) or Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) that has been corrected or;
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus (PDA) that has been treated or;
- Undergone RF Ablation to correct the underlying cardiac condition or;
- Had an Angiogram done but no intervention was medically found necessary.
- Product Brochures
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.