Central Pension Processing Centre (CPPC)
Pensioners are our valuable and worthy customers. The Bank is committed to provide best of the customer service to them. We value their role in the nation building. As Senior Citizens of the country, we recognize their valuable contribution. With a view to provide better and complaint free service to all pensioners, Bank of Baroda has centralised the payment of pension throughout the country at all pension paying branches from the CPPC. The CPPC is located at 21st Floor, BGSS, Gift One Tower, Gift City, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat- 382355.
It undertakes the calculation of the pension for the pensioners drawing pension from our Bank. Changes in pension paying parameters including revised DA, Arrears of DA etc. are also made centrally. Through creation of pool of specialized officers at CPPC, we are striving for timely and accurate payment of pension to all categories of pensioners as well as redressal of grievances of the pensioners.
For redressal of Pensioners’ grievances a Toll Free Help Line 1800 111 348 has been provided at CPPC. Pensioners can also contact us via. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To start with the job of pension payment to Central Civil Pensioners and Railway Pensioners is centralised at the CPPC. With effect from 01.10.2012 payment to Telecom Pensioners and from 01.10.2015 payment to Defence Pensioners is centralized at CPPC.
The details required for availing Pension Disbursement Facility from Bank of Baroda are as under:
- Before commencement of pension – Pensioners should have a Savings Bank Account preferably Joint account with Spouse (E or S) with our bank.
- The same has to be intimated to PPO issuing authorities for sending the PPO to the paying branch through the respective Link Branch for crediting the pension amount.
Method of calculation of Pension
The net pension of the pensioners is arrived by adding the following
- Basic Pension
- Dearness Pension
- Personal Pension
- DA Relief amount
- Medical Allowance
- Other Allowances
And deducting the following
- Commutation deduction amount
- Excess Pension Paid
- Income Tax Amount
The DA Relief is calculated as below:
DA Relief Amount = [Basic pension + Disability Pension (if any) + Quantum (if any) + Dearness Pay (if any)] * DA %
Other Important Points
- Dearness Pay : The pensioners those who retired on or before 31/03/2004 are eligible for 50% of Dearness Pension Pay . Please note that this Dearness pension is abolished after Sixth Pay Commission Revision
- Medical Allowance of Rs.1000/- is eligible for the pensioners belonging to Central Civil, Defence, Railway, Telecom, etc categories for those who are not under ECHS/CGHS scheme.
- Commutation Deduction : Our system will automatically restore the Commutation installments after 15 years from the date of payment of commutation amount for all pensioners.
- Enhanced family pension has to be paid only up to the date specified in the PPO. After the specified date, normal family pension is paid automatically.
Digital Life Cerificate
Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners Scheme of the Govt. of India known as Jeevan Pramaan aims to streamline and digitize the process of getting Life Certificate and making it hassle free and much easier for the pensioners. With this initiative the pensioners requirement to physically present himself/herself infront of the disbursing agency or the certification authority will become a thing of the past benefitting the pensioners in a huge and cutting down unnecessary logistical hurdles.
Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhar Platform for biometric authentication of the pensioner. It can be obtained through various Jeevan Praman Centers which are being operated by CSCs, Banks,Govt. Offices or by using the client application on any PC/Mobile/Tablet.
As per Dept. of Pension & Pensioner’s welfare, Govt. of India Office Memorandum dated 23rdNov, 2020 “Period of Submission of Life Certificates by Central Govt. Pensioners has been extended till February 28, 2021.
Click here to submit your Digital Life Certificate
- CPPC : Centralized Pension Processing Centre
- CPAO : Central pension Accounting Office
- PCDA : Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
- JCDA : Joint Controller of defence Accounts
- TDS : Tax Deducted at Source
- PPO : Pension Payment Order
- PAN : Permanent Account Number
- SSA : Special seal Authority
- PSA : Pension Sanctioning Authority
- PDA : Pension Disbursement Authority
When is pension paid?
Pension is paid/processed in last 4 working days of the month, except for the month of March where pension is being paid/processed by the first working day of April month every year
: When is commutation restored?
Commutation is restored after completion of 15 years from the date of payment of commutation amount.
What is old age benefit (quantum of age)?
The quantum of age –related pension/family pension available to the old aged pensioners/ family pensioners is as follows:
|Age Of Pensioner/Family Pensioner
||Additional Quantum Of Pension
|80 to 85 years
||20% of Revised basic pension/ family pension
|85 to 90 years
||30% of Revised basic pension/ family pension
|90 to 95 years
||40% of Revised basic pension/ family pension
|95 to 100 years
||50% of Revised basic pension/ family pension
|100 years or more
||100% of Revised basic pension/ family pension
Where I can get details of pension credited?
Pensioners can get details of the Pension Credited by collecting the Pension Slip from base branch where pensioner’s account is maintained. Pension Slips are also being sent to the e-mail ids of the pensioners registered for pension. SMS with Pension Breakup is being sent every month to the mobile number registered with us.
Where to submit investment declaration?
: Investment declaration is to be submitted to pension paying branch from the start of Financial Year i.e. from the month of April every year.
How can I get my Form 16 for the Income Tax deducted on Pension?
Form 16 part A and Part B can be obtained from the pension paying Branch.
How can I get my Life Certificate?
Life Certificate is required to be submitted every year in the month of November. Pensioner can visit any of our Bank Branch and submit their Life Certificate. Pensioner can also submit Digital Life Certificate (DLC) through Jeevan Pramaan Portal of Govt. of India.
Pensioners who have crossed the age of 80 years can submit their Life Certificate in the month of October.
How can I register any grievances related to my pension?
Pensioners can lodge their grievances through our SPGRS portal available on Bank of Baroda Official Website. The URL for the portal is https://easiest.bobinside.com:8443/onlinecomplaint/. The grievances registered through SPGRS are being attended within 21 working days.
What documents are required for starting Family Pension?
Following documents are required to be submitted by the claimant to the base Branch for starting Family Pension:
- Application of claimant for starting Family Pension
- Death Certificate of the deceased pensioner.
- Copy of PPO
- Copy of Passbook of the claimant.
- KYC of the claimant for identification and DOB.
- Undertaking from the claimant.
- Life Certificate of the claimant
- Non-Employment Certificate of the claimant
- Non / Re-Marriage Certificate of the claimant
- Income Certificate of the claimant
Whom to contact for starting Family Pension in case the dependent details are not available on PPO?
In case, if the family pensioner details are not available on PPO, the claimant is required to contact the Retiring Office for issuing new PPO in respect of the family claimant.
Bank of Baroda Pension Customer can contact through this e-mail email@example.com for suggestions, grievances or enquiry
The Chief Manager
Bank of Baroda
Central Processing Centre (CPPC)
Baroda Global Shared Services (BGSS)
RLBO, 21st Floor, Gift One Tower
Gift City, Gandhinagar
Gujarat - 382355
Helpline numbers: 079-66734653/4655
Toll Free Help Line: 1800 111 348
Bank of Baroda Pension Customers can contact us through below email ids for suggestions, grievances or enquiry.
|For Central Civil & Freedom Figher Pension
|For Railway Pension
|For Defence Pension
|For Telecom & Postal Pension