Our Bank’s widespread network of ATMs / Cash Dispensers makes it easy and convenient for customers to bank 24 hours a day. With more than 9200 ATMs set-up within India, we ensure that you are never too far from an ATM. User-friendly graphic screens and easy to follow instructions in a language of your choice makes our ATM Banking a smooth experience. Bank of Baroda has partnered with National Financial Switch (NFS), Visa, MasterCard, Discover , JCB & UnionPay, Therefore, Debit / ATM card issued by members of NFS, Visa and MasterCard, Discover , JCB & UnionPay cards are accepted at our all ATMs.
Following services are available free of cost at our ATMs to our Saving Bank account holders:
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance Inquiry
- PIN Change
- Mini Statement
- Mobile Banking Registration
- Card to Card Fund Transfer
- NEFT remittance
- India First Life Insurance Premium payment
- Direct Tax Payment
- Gujarat Urja Utility Bill Payment
- Cheque Book Request
- Aadhaar Seeding
- Green PIN Facility for ATM PIN regeneration
- Cash on Mobile
Other Bank (member of NFS) Customers can also use our ATMs for 4 basic functionalities such as PIN Change, Cash withdrawal etc. Applicable Charges as decided by other Issuer Bank shall apply.
Talking ATMs for visually challenged person
Talking ATMs provide financial access to blind persons in getting cash on their own anytime and also provides greater banking usability for the low vision, illiterate and aged population.
How Talking ATM works?
- To use a Talking ATM you must first locate an audio jack on the ATM machine and must insert a standard 3.5 mm headset into the audio jack to enable talking mode. A welcome audio message will be heard.
- The ATM keypad is identical to a standard telephone keypad with raised dot on keypad.
- All audio instructions are in the form of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) which will guide you through the process of ATM transaction.
- Towards the right side of the ATM keypad you will find a column of important keys which are:
Cancel: with the universal tactile shape ‘X’.
Enter: with the universal tactile shape ‘O’.
Clear: with the tactile shape ‘I’ or ‘<’.
All our ATMs are equipped with Dip Card reader so that you never part with your card.
Use Pin Change option to change your Pin at regular interval
Important Tips for using ATM
- Keep changing your Pin at regular interval..
- Never share your Pin (Personal Identification Number) of ATM / Debit Card detail to anyone even to your kith & kin or Bank staff.
- Complete your ATM transaction yourself without getting help from any outsider
- Ensure that there is no shoulder surfing (looking over by someone shoulder to get information of your Pin) in while performing ATM transaction.
- Always collect your Debit Card after completing your transaction before leaving the ATM site. In case of failed transaction cancel the transaction and exit.
- Beware of any unusual thing on card slot. Watch out for any additional device overlaying the key pad or camera is placed to capture key pad. If you suspect anything, please inform any bank branch nearest to you.
- Avoid using the ATM which is not properly lit during night.
- Register your Mobile number with Bank to get SMS alerts.
- In case of loss or theft, immediately get the card blocked by calling at our Contact Centre 1800 102 44 55 or 1800 220 400
We are committed to resolve customer complaints regarding failed ATM transactions by re- crediting the customer's account within 7 working days from the date of complaint. Customers can complaint regarding failed ATM transactions by
- Logging the complain at our contact center Click Here
- Visiting any of our Branch. Click here to find nearest Branch.