Bank of Baroda provides a facility, to receive payment online from any debit/credit card, net banking (through aggregator) of more than 34+ banks, called ‘Baroda e-Gateway’ (Internet Payment Gateway), which is a safe, secure and trusted payment solution for e-Commerce/online business.
Baroda e-Gateway, is ideal for Schools and Colleges for Fee Collection, Travel agents, Merchants who wish to sell online products / services, Associations to receive subscriptions from their members, Govt. & Semi-Government offices, Municipal Corporations, Electricity Boards and other Utility Payment Services companies to collect dues/payments from consumers etc. (Many of these businesses have already enrolled with us and are using Baroda e-Gateway platform successfully.)
Baroda Paypoint is a web / mobile-based online/offline payment collection portal, providing an easy interface between Merchant and Consumer for secured payments using online and offline mode by shielding them from underlying complexity of payment transactions and integration with electronic fund transfer switches. Even if the Merchant does not have their website or technological support, Paypoint provides them data management, payments, settlement, accounting & reconciliation facilities. Paypoint provides dedicated customisable solutions for Educational Institutes, Housing Societies, Retailers and other Business owners with minimal technical expertise at Merchant’s part.
- Security and close integration with banking system banking system
- Verified by Visa, Master Card Secure Code
- Quick and easy Integration process
- Low transaction fee and initial investments
- Allows -10- Foreign currency transaction
- Affiliated to VISA / Master Card / NPCI
- Payments through Debit / Credit Cards, Net Banking, UPI & QR Code
- Detailed Merchant’s Reports (MIS) through Self-Service Portal
- Bank will provide software for secured transmission of card information and payment confirmation between Merchant’s website and Payment Gateway
- Banks Team will co-ordinate with the merchant’s technical team for host to host configuration, end to end testing etc.
- Merchant’s team can view transactions made through the website and generate relevant reports at their end without any support from branch/bank’s teams.
- Merchant will be required to sign an agreement which includes agreed fee structure, settlement methodology, data non-disclosure/confidentiality terms etc. towards enrolment
- Appropriate KYC and company details/documentation required.
- Bank reserve the right to reject any merchant for Payment Gateway
For Internet Payment Gateway Inquire