Mortgage based credit facility to business entities
- The business units should be making cash profit for the last 2 years.
- Units having less than -2- year’s establishment can also be considered subject to prior approvals.
- Borrowers to comply with the Licensing requirement for the business.
For Shop Development (not for purchase of shop):
Purchase of equipment, Computer, Air-Conditioner, Furniture etc.
‘Other than Shop Development’ i.e. for general business purposes
- Purchase of Plant and machinery/ Equipment; Repair / renovation of factory land and building
- For augment / shoring up of net working capital
- To repay high cost debt of existing MSME Term Loan of other Banks/ FI / NBFC except unsecured loan from other sources
Working capital requirements: Overdraft – General , Overdraft Reducing The borrowers shall be free from the hassles of monthly submission of Stock statement. The Stock Statement to be obtained once a year i.e. as of last day of February, by 10th of March every year
Non-fund based facilities : Letter of Credit , Bank Guarantee
||Rs. 5 Crore
||Rs. 10 Crore
||Rs. 15 Crore
Further increase in Maximum Limit is allowed, based on prior approvals.
- Term Loan: Maximum 84 months, with moratorium period upto 6 months.
- Overdraft-General: 12 months, subject to annual review.
- Overdraft –Reducing: Maximum 84 months, subject to annual review
Rate of Interest
Competitive pricing linked to Repo rate/MCLR