Save on the Go.
Choose this Debit Card for you.
- Exciting Cashbacks
- High withdrawal limit
- Insurance benefits
Baroda BPCL Debit Card Benefits
- Cash withdrawal Rs. 50,000 per day from ATM
- Up to Rs. 1,00,000 per day at POS/e-commerce
- Accidental insurance up to 2 lacs
- Card can be used for domestic as well as international transactions
- Free domestic airport lounge access 02 per qtr. Click for list.
- Attractive offers on activation and usage
- Contactless transactions up to Rs. 5,000 can be done without PIN (above 5k with PIN) at POS
Baroda BPCL Debit Card Features
- Bank of Baroda interconnected ATMs spread across major centres in the country.
- For convenient shopping, dining out at outlets accepting RuPay Cards in India and Abroad.
- For international usage the card can be used at ATM/POS terminals displaying Discover, Diners Club International or Pulse logos.
- E-commerce transactions wherever RuPay Cards are accepted.
- Secured PIN & CVD2 for online transactions.
- Acceptable at all NFS ATMs and RuPay POS across India.
- Cashback of 5 % on the first 2 transactions done at the BPCL outlet subject to maximum of Rs 50/- per transaction, subject to usage of debit card at BPCL outlet within 06 months of issuance by the customer.
- 10 PetroMiles on every 100/- rupee transaction of fuel purchase at BPCL retail outlets. (Customer will earn on every transaction of Cobrand Debit Card at BPCL RO, but will be able redeem only through BPCL SmartDrive app). PetroMiles value shall be our normal, 1 PM = 1.5 Paisa. **
** All customers enrolled by BoB for the Cobrand Debit card shall also be on-boarded to BPCL loyalty platform basis consent from the customers. Each purchase at BPCL RO shall accrue loyalty points (PetroMiles) to the customers.
- Maximum per transaction limit for money add transaction - Rs. 500.
- Maximum daily limit for money add transaction - Rs. 2000.
- No. of money add transactions allowed per day - 4.
- Maximum balance in card (stored value) at any point - Rs. 2000.
- Max per transaction limit for card for offline purchase - Rs. 200 (retail payments) & Rs. 2,000 (transit payments).
- Maximum daily limit for card for no. of offline purchase transactions - 20.
What are the eligibility criteria?The card can be issued to Individual accounts holder/self-operated savings, current and overdraft accounts. For joint accounts, with operating instructions as ‘either or survivor’ and ‘any one or survivor’ the card can be issued to anyone or all the joint account holders.
What are the Debit Card variants, wherein international usage is allowed?Visa Platinum/Contactless.
Baroda VISA Vyapaar..
Master Card Platinum..
Master Card World (Baroda Radiance).
My Debit Card doesn’t work for online or international transactions.As per recent guidelines, at the time of issue/re-issue/renewal, all the debit card will be enabled for use only at contact-based points of usage [viz. ATMs and Point of Sale (PoS) devices] within India. Existing cards which have never been used for online/international/contactless transactions shall be mandatorily disabled for this purpose. Now, to enable the channels, through BOB ATM/Baroda M-Connect Plus (Mobile Banking)/Baroda Connect (Internet Banking)/IVR.
Kindly use your card for first transaction on BOB ATM or Green PIN generation through BOB ATM/Baroda M-Connect Plus (Mobile Banking)/Baroda Connect (Internet Banking)/IVR and then try of online transactions.
What are the different types of Debit Cards issued by Bank of Baroda ?Bank is issuing different types of Debit Cards in co-ordination with Visa, MasterCard and RuPay. To know the details of different card variants being issued by Bank, please refer to ATM/Debit Card section on our bank’s website Click
Is there any Fee for the issuance of Debit Card?The fees are subject to change from time to time at the sole discretion of Bank/RBI etc. For service charges related queries, please refer to Debit Card section on our bank’s website. For charges, please Click here.
Can a fresh Debit Card issued in lieu of a lost/damaged card and what is the amount to be charged?Yes, Rs. 200 + Tax is charged for replacement of damaged card/lost card.
How many accounts maximum can be linked to my Debit Card and what is the procedure?A maximum of 9 accounts held in the same name and same capacity can be linked to a Debit Card. Please submit request for linking of multiple accounts on your Debit Card to your base branch.
My Debit Card doesn’t work on ATMs. Why?Debit Card does not work on ATMs due to some of the following reasons:
Your debit card may be blocked.
You may not have swiped the card properly.
Your card might have got damaged/deteriorated due to which it is not accepted by ATM where the card reader may be weak. In such case you may try at another ATM and if still does not work, request for a new card to your branch/contact centre.
Your account may be inoperative or frozen at branch level due to some reason. Please contact your branch to know the account status.
You may be using the wrong PIN.
Connectivity from the ATM has failed. In such case please try after some time or use another ATM.
How many transactions for Current Account holders at other bank’s ATM Machine are free?No transactions are free.
How many attempts of wrong ATM PIN will lead to blocking of a Debit Card?Soft blocking : After 3 attempts of wrong pin in a DAY (within 24 hrs.) debit card will be blocked for next 24 hrs.
Hard Blocking: After 12 attempts of wrong pin in a MONTH debit card will be blocked permanently.
Which of the following modes can be used for hot listing of Debit Card by the customer?Contact Centre/toll free numbers 1800 258 44 55 or 1800 102 44 55.
Mobile Banking (M Connect).
Net Banking (Baroda Connect)