Saving is good, saving smartly is even better.
Choose a suitable type of Account.
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Premium NRE Savings Bank Account : Benefits
- Free remittance facility
- Free issuance of demand draft
- Free issuance of banker’s cheque
- Free issuance of cheque book
- Custodial services free of cost
- Free Debit VISA enabled ATM card
- Free 24*7-day account access through internet banking
- Preferential exchange rate for conversion
- Preferential allotment of lockers
- Interest and principal fully repatriable
- Tax exemption on interest earned
Baroda Premium NRE Savings Bank Account : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Quarterly average balance (QAB) of Rs. 50,000 is to be maintained by depositor.
- Penalty of Rs. 500 + service tax as applicable will be charged for non-maintenance of QAB of Rs. 50,000 in account.
- No charges for collection of cheque drawn on self-account/travel cheques/currency notes tendered during personal visit.