Saving is good, saving smartly is even better.
Choose a suitable type of Account.
Baroda Premium NRE Savings Bank Account
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Free remittance facility
- Free issuance of demand draft
- Free issuance of banker’s cheque
- Free issuance of cheque book
- Custodial services free of cost
- Free Debit VISA enabled ATM card
- Free 24*7-day account access through internet banking
- Preferential exchange rate for conversion
- Preferential allotment of lockers
- Interest and principal fully repatriable
- Tax exemption on interest earned
- Quarterly average balance (QAB) of Rs. 50,000 is to be maintained by depositor.
- Penalty of Rs. 500 + service tax as applicable will be charged for non-maintenance of QAB of Rs. 50,000 in account.
- No charges for collection of cheque drawn on self-account/travel cheques/currency notes tendered during personal visit.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Rupee Linked Foreign Currency Deposit Scheme for NRIs
Foreign Currency Linked Rupee Deposits (FCLRD) Scheme
Foreign Currency Non Resident B Term Deposit
Baroda Advantage Fixed Deposits NRO-Non Callable
NRE Rupee Current Account
NRE Rupee Fixed Deposits
NRE Rupee Savings Account
NRO Rupee Current Account
NRO Rupee Fixed Deposits
NRO Rupee Savings Account
Resident Foreign Currency A/C - for NRIs returning to India for settling in India
RFC Domestic Account GCO for Resident Indians