The reliable plan for your future goals.
Opt for the best suited Loan.
Loan Against FCNR (B) Deposits in Foreign Currency in India
Interest Rates & Charges
Terms and Conditions
You can request up to 95% of the amount*. As per current RBI guidelines in force, foreign currency loans are allowed to depositor/third party without any ceiling subject to usual margin requirements.
- The facility of premature withdrawal of FCNR deposits shall not be available where loans against such deposits are to be availed.
- For purposes other than investment in India, repayment shall be made either by adjustment of the deposit or by fresh inward remittances from outside India through normal banking channels.
- Facilities for loans/overdraft will be advanced against FCNR (B) fixed deposits in USD, GBP, EUR or YEN.
- Rate of interest: 1.5% p.a. over six months LIBOR rate as on the date of loan or 1.50 % over the FCNR (B) deposit rate, whichever is higher.
- Interest charged to the loan/overdraft account must be credited promptly every quarter (March, June, September and December). In case of default of 2 consecutive quarters interest payment, the fixed deposit shall be prematurely withdrawn for liquidating the amount of loan/overdraft outstanding.
Margin will be 5% of present value of the deposit.
- Wherever the fixed deposit is under half yearly interest payment scheme, the depositor shall direct that this half yearly interest be credited to loan/overdraft account only.
- Loan/overdraft amount do not enjoy the benefit of convertibility or cannot be repatriated or credited to accounts having the features of convertibility i.e. non-resident external and foreign currency deposit accounts.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Baroda Car Loan for NRI/PIOs
Baroda CRE Home Loan for NRI/PIOs
Baroda Home Improvement Loan for NRI/PIOs
Baroda Home Loan
Baroda Home Loan Advantage for NRI/PIOs
Loans Against FCNR (B) Deposits in Rupees
Baroda Top Up Loan for NRI/PIOs
Loans/Overdrafts Against Security of Non-Resident (Rupee) Fixed Deposits