Browse through our Products & Services.
Cards, Loans Investments & more.
Do better banking with different types of bank accounts.
Fuel your financial aspirations with our range of investment products.
Loan solutions for all types of financial needs.
Value Added Services
For better NRI service experience, we provide Value Added Services.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Can I avail a home loan from Bank of Baroda?
- Yes, you can avail a home loan from Bank of Baroda, if you plan to construct or purchase a house/flat or extend your existing house/flat and, you are:
- A minimum of 21 years
- Employed or self-employed with a regular income.
What is the average tenure of a home loan?
We grant term up to a maximum of 30 years. The term for the loan will under no circumstances exceed the age of retirement or completion of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Who can be co-applicant?
The proposed owners of the residential accommodation as per the agreement for sale, in respect of which financial assistance is sought, must be co-applicants. Usually, joint applications are from husband-wife, father-son or mother-son, etc.
How much does Bank of Baroda lend?
- Loan amount is determined on the basis of the repaying capacity of the applicant/s. Repaying capacity takes into consideration factors such as age, income, dependents, assets, liabilities, stability of occupation and continuity of income, savings, etc.
- The maximum loan would be Rs.10 crores per unit to any individual applicant based on the area where the property is proposed to be constructed/purchased. We will extend a loan of up to 90% (for newly constructed houses/flat) of the cost of property under our Housing Loan Scheme.
For how long a period can I get the loan?
We grant a term up to a maximum of 30 years. The term for the loan will under no circumstances exceed the age of retirement or completion of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
But can I prepay the loan ahead of schedule?
Yes, you have the option to prepay the loan ahead of schedule either in parts or in full from your own sources.
What is the mode of repayment?
- Equated Monthly Instalment (EMI): It means a uniform lumpsum amount, which includes repayment of a part of the principal amount and payment of interest, calculated on daily product basis.
- Fixing the monthly/quarterly instalments on the graduated basis is permitted of EMI as requested by customers.
What is the security for the loan?
The security for the loan is an equitable mortgage of the property to be financed. The security for the loan is equitable mortgage of the property to be financed.
Do you insist on LIC policy as additional collateral security?
No, it is not mandatory.
What are the supporting documents required while applying for the loan?
Common requirements for all applicants.
- Application form duly filled in (with a photograph of all the applicant).
- Residence and age verification, which may be established from the PAN Card, Election ID, Passport, Drivers Licence and Ration Card, etc.
- Copy of approved plan and sanction letter from local civic authority.
- Copy of NA permission.
- One/two guarantor/s form/s and salary certificates: If a guarantor is in business, copies of I.T. returns or assessment orders for the last three years are required.
- Bank passbook of statements for the last two years.
- Latest salary slip/statement showing all deductions in case of employed applicants.
- Certified copies of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss accounts, IT acknowledgments, advance tax challans (for both company/firm and personal account) for the last three years in case of self-employed applicants.
- Memorandum/articles of association for companies, partnership deeds for firms and a brief profile of your company/firm in case of self-employed applicants.
- In case of purchase from builder
- Copy of agreement for sale.
- Copy of registration receipt.
- Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
- Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
- Copies of receipts of payments already made.
- NOC from builders in our format.
- In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society
- Allotment letter.
- Share certificate. Society registration certificate.
- Copy of sale/lease deed in favour of the society.
- NOC from society in our format.
- Possession letter in original.
- In case of resale:
- Copy of all the previous vendors’ agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (original to be given before disbursement).
- NOC from society/builder in our format.
- Original share certificate.
Whether you have any housing loan products for NRIs?
Yes. We have housing loan products for NRIs/PIOs. For details, please visit our website at Housing Loans to NRIs /PIOs