Secure your money and watch it grow too.
Choose a suitable type of Account.
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Advantage Fixed Deposits NRO-Non Callable : Benefits
Baroda Advantage Fixed Deposits NRO-Non Callable : Features
- Depositor gets differential rate of interest over normal fixed deposit rate.
- Minimum Deposit Amount : Rs 15.01 Lakh (further in multiple of Rs. 1,000/-)
- Maximum Deposits Amount : No limit
(for NRE - Below Rs. 2.00 Crores only)
- Minimum period - 12 months.
- Maximum period - 120 months.
- Deposit available under RIRD/MIP/QIP scheme.
- Premature withdrawal of the deposit will not be allowed before maturity.
Baroda Advantage Fixed Deposits NRO-Non Callable : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- An individual NRI/PIO in his own name.
- Jointly by more than one individual (with resident or NRI).
- TDS will be deducted on interest payment on NRO term deposit but interest payment on NRE term deposit are exempted from TDS as per income tax rules.
- Frequency of interest payment in the account will be similar as applicable to normal term deposit (callable) product.
- Eligibility norms and all other instructions applicable to 'Fixed Deposit' will apply mutatis mutandis to these deposits.