Collection of Direct taxes (CBDT)
Bank of Baroda provides the facility of collection of various types of direct taxes viz Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Hotel Tax, Wealth Tax, Gift Tax, & Expenditure Tax, through its network of select -592- branches across all over India, which are covered under On-Line Tax Accounting System (OLTAS) w.e.f. 1.6.2004. To see a detailed list of these branches, Click Here
To pay your Direct Taxes online, Click Here
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Challans are generated at the GSTN web site by the customer
- Two modes for GST collection:
- Internet Banking – Through Baroda Connect
- OTC (over the counter) – Through Branch
- Options for Payment available in OTC:
- Demand Draft
- All branches are authorized to collect GST OTC Challan.
- Nodal Branch for GST collection is Sir P.M. Road Branch, Mumbai.
For more details, please visit nearest Bank of Baroda Branch.
Collection of State Taxes
Bank of Baroda, provides the facility of collection of State Sales Tax/Professional Tax through its select -488- branches, in the States of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi & W. Bengal.
To pay your Indirect Taxes online,click here
कृपया यह विवरण भरें, ताकि हम आपको वापस कॉल कर सकें और आपकी सहायता कर सकें.