Striking a Balance Between Equity And Debt
We all want a portfolio which balances itself during market ups and downs by auto-adjusting its equity and debt exposure, thus giving a balanced growth. This is where Balanced Advantage Funds (BAF) come in.
All about Balanced Advantage/Dynamic Asset Allocation Funds
Dynamic Asset Allocation Funds, also known as Balanced Advantage Funds, allocate money across equity & debt based on a pre-determined asset allocation model which aims to participate in a market rally with higher equity allocation and preserve money over a downside with higher debt allocation.
How Balanced Advantage Funds work?
- Increase Equity Exposure when markets are low
- Increase Debt Exposure when markets are at high
- Participation in equity markets with relatively lower risk
- Diversification leading to lower volatility
- Active allocation between equity and debt
- Tax efficient returns
Mutual Fund Investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. The information provided is generic in nature and is for informational purpose only. Please consult your financial advisor before taking any decision.