Did you know that it is possible to buy a mobile phone on EMI? Yes. It’s possible. All you need is a pre-approved customer to avail ‘On The Fly Debit Card EMI’ by Bank of Baroda, and the smartphone of your choice can be yours.
Buying a phone can be a costly affair these days. Some smartphones are expensive and we often have to end up saving to make the purchase or delay our purchase until we have sufficient funds. But now, with EMI offers on debit card, buying electronic goods and gadgets is easier than ever.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and buy the smartphone on EMI using your Bank of Baroda debit card.
How does this process work?
Buying a smartphone on EMI using a debit card is simple and hassle-free process. Here’s how you can go about it
- Debit Card EMI is live on 2 lakh+ POS devices of Pine Labs on reputed merchant outlet to buy the smartphone of your choice.
- Choose your smartphone and proceed to make the payment using Bank Of Baroda debit card.
- Select the EMI tenure between 3 months to 18 months.
- Proceed to complete the payment.
- The bank will process the conversion of your payment into regular EMIs
- Your transaction is complete.
Features & Advantages
Buying your dream smartphone using Debit Card EMI is now easy, convenient and comes with a host of features. Check the list below to know more
- Easy, accessible and convenient to use
- Zero processing fees
- No paperwork
- Transactions up to Rs. 50,000 can be converted into easy EMIs
- Users have access to over 100 brands, across 2 Lakh merchant outlets
- Cashback Upto 16% is available on Brand EMI transactions
- Rate of interest applicable is 16% p.a.
EMI by debit cards is an easy, convenient and affordable solution for buying high-value products, especially when you’re on a budget.
As more people make use of this facility to pay for smartphones and other electronic gadgets, EMI on debit card is rapidly evolving for affordability solution.