Services for Customers with Disabilities
As per RBI circulars DBOD. No. Leg BC. 91 /09.07.005/2007-08 dated June 4, 2008; DBOD.No.Leg.BC.123/09.07.005/2008-09 dated 13th April 2009, DBOD.No.Leg.BC.38 /09.07.005/2012-13 dated 5th September 2012, DBOD.No.Leg.BC.113 09.07.005/ 2013-14 dated May 21, 2014 and DBR.No.Leg.BC.96/09.07.005/2017-18 dated 9th November, 2017 all banking services are being provided to persons with disabilities.
Bank of Baroda is committed to providing all our services to customers with disabilities without Discrimination.
The RBI guidelines have been upheld by the internal circular numbers HO:BR:108:227 dated 26.12.2016 and HO:BR:109:231 dated 20.12.2017. These circulars uphold the bank’s commitment to offer all its banking services and products to customers with disabilities without discrimination.
We are committed to make our websites, net banking and mobile banking compliant to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
Bank of Baroda has accessible ATMs set up as per the ‘IBA Standards on Accessible ATM’. Details about such ATM locations with ramp facility can be seen in the file attached here. (286 KB)
Bank of Baroda ATMs and Cash recyclers are equipped with talking facility to bring financial independence to persons with disabilities. Our Talking ATMs provide financial access to blind persons in getting cash on their own anytime and also provides greater banking usability for the low vision, illiterate and aged population.
How Talking ATM works?
- To use a Talking ATM you must first locate an audio jack on the ATM machine and must insert a standard 3.5 mm headset into the audio jack to enable talking mode. A welcome audio message will be heard.
- The ATM keypad is identical to a standard telephone keypad with raised dot on keypad.
- All audio instructions are in the form of Interactive Voice Response (IVR) which will guide you through the process of ATM transaction.
- Towards the right side of the ATM keypad you will find a column of important keys which are:
Cancel: with the universal tactile shape ‘X’.
Enter: with the universal tactile shape ‘O’.
Clear: with the tactile shape ‘I’ or ‘<’.
In case of a customer with disability facing any difficulty in receiving any services of the bank please contact
- Branch : LocateUs Branch ( you can select your branch for Address, email id, Phone number of branch)
- Contact Centre : -
- On Online complaint Management Portal i.e. Standardized Public Grievance Redress system (SPGRS) on our Banks website.
- CPGRAMS : On complaint management portal of Government of India i.e. Central Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS)
Details of Principal Nodal Officer
Shri K R Kanojia,
General Manager (Operations & Services)
Bank of Baroda Head Office, Baroda
Phone : 0265-2316792
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Download “ BANKERS’ GUIDE FOR CUSTOMERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (1.80 MB) ” book Compiled by Indian Banks’ Association.
Door Step Banking
In view of the difficulties faced by senior citizens of more than 70 years of age and differently abled or infirm persons (having medically certified chronic illness or disability) including those who are visually impaired, bank will provide basic banking facilities, such as pick up of cash and instruments against receipt, delivery of cash against withdrawal from account, delivery of demand drafts, submission of Know Your Customer (KYC) documents and Life certificate at the premises/ residence of such customers