Salary and Pension Solutions for Indian Police Forces Personnel
- Free Personal Accident Insurance – Death & Permanent Total Disability cover of upto Rs. 37.50 Lakhs#
- Personal Accident Insurance covering age between 18-70 years
- Air Accidental Insurance Cover up to Rs. 100.00 Lakhs
- Free-Unlimited transactions at all Bank ATMs
- Overdraft facility available*
- 100% waiver in processing charges on Home loan, Auto Loan, Education Loan, Mortgage Loans and Personal Loan#
- Higher Education Cover to wards of defence personnel upto 10% of Base PAI cover
- Girl Child Marriage Cover (18-25 years) upto 10% of Base PAI Cover
# T&C Apply
*subject to approval as per extant guidelines of Bank
Salary Accounts are to be opened and maintained under the new salary scheme code SB186.
- All Salary Bands covered for equal amount
- Attractive waives on service charges.
- Active operations covered for serving personnel.
- Lifetime free Credit Card subject to eligibility criteria.
- 100% Discount on Depository Services/Demat AMC Discount
- 50% discount on Locker’s rental.
Life Insurance Facility
All Customers in Age Group of 18-70 are eligible to avail the Life Insurance benefits Any resident individual who has attained the age of 18 years and has not completed the age of 70 yrs can avail the facility of Life Insurance Cover from “IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd” (IFLIC) upto an amount of Rs.5.00 lac after payment of required premium and submission of simple Health Declaration Form (DOGH)
The Sum assured starts at a minimum of Rs.1.00 lac and goes up to Rs.5.00 lacs (in multiples of Rs. 1.00 lac).
Under the Scheme, Only one insurance cover per person shall be allowed.
Period of Insurance is one year from 01st January to 31St December every year and is annually renewable. In case of those accounts which are opened in due course in the middle of the year, premium shall be paid on prorata basis only for the year in which the insurance is subscribed as per details mentioned below:
|Insurance premium chart - 1 Lac
||Age in Years
|Month of joining the Scheme
||Premium ( Inclusive of GST )
with effect from 01.01.2020
|Coverage in Months
From second year onwards the premium for the full year will be auto debited at central level in the month of January.
Insurance cover shall be available only till the Savings Account is active and Premium amount once collected shall not be refunded even if the account is closed.
Terms & Conditions
For more details on Salary Accounts,
please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For pension accounts: email@example.com