Salary and Pension Solutions for Central/State Government employees for drawing Salary/Pension.
- Comprehensive Personal Accidental Insurance upto Rs. 40 Lakhs#
- Permanent Total Disability cover upto Rs. 40 Lakhs#
- Permanent Partial Disability cover upto Rs. 20 Lakhs#
- Air Accident Insurance cover upto Rs.10.00 Lacs#
- Personal Accident Insurance cover between age 18 -70 years
- Overdraft facility available*
- 100% waiver in processing charges on Home loan, Auto Loan, Education Loan, Mortgage Loans and Personal Loan#
# T&C Apply
*subject to approval as per extant guidelines of Bank
- Attractive waiver on service charges.
- Free Debit Card for lifetime as per Salary Structure
- 100% Discount on Demat Annual AMC
- 20% Discount on Locker rental.
- Lifetime free Premier Credit Card subject to eligibility criteria.
Life Insurance Facility
All Customers in Age Group of 18-70 are eligible to avail the Life Insurance benefits Any resident individual who has attained the age of 18 years and has not completed the age of 70 yrs can avail the facility of Life Insurance Cover from “IndiaFirst Life Insurance Co. Ltd” (IFLIC) upto an amount of Rs.5.00 lac after payment of required premium and submission of simple Health Declaration Form (DOGH)
The Sum assured starts at a minimum of Rs.1.00 lac and goes up to Rs.5.00 lacs (in multiples of Rs. 1.00 lac).
Under the Scheme, Only one insurance cover per person shall be allowed.
Period of Insurance is one year from 01st January to 31St December every year and is annually renewable. In case of those accounts which are opened in due course in the middle of the year, premium shall be paid on prorata basis only for the year in which the insurance is subscribed as per details mentioned below:
|Insurance premium chart - 1 Lac
||Age in Years
|Month of joining the Scheme
||Premium ( Inclusive of GST )
with effect from 01.01.2020
|Coverage in Months
From second year onwards the premium for the full year will be auto debited at central level in the month of January.
Insurance cover shall be available only till the Savings Account is active and Premium amount once collected shall not be refunded even if the account is closed.
Terms & Conditions
For more details on Salary Accounts,
please e-mail us at: email@example.com
For pension accounts: firstname.lastname@example.org