||Guidelines under the scheme
||Kisan Credit Card Scheme aims at providing adequate and timely credit support from the banking system under a single window to the farmers for their cultivation & other needs as indicated below:
- To meet the short term credit requirements for cultivation of crops including fodder crops.
- Post-harvest expenses.
- Produce marketing loan.
- Consumption requirements of farmer household.
- Working capital for maintenance of farm assets and activities allied to agriculture, like dairy, poultry, fisheries, piggery, sericulture etc.
- Investment credit requirement for agriculture and allied activities like purchase of farm equipment/machinery like pump sets, sprinklers/drip irrigation equipment, pipe line, power tiller, tractor, Sprayers, milk animals, vehicles for transportation of farm produce etc.
||All farmers –individuals/joint borrowers who are owner cultivators.
- Tenant farmers, Oral lessees and Share croppers etc.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs) or Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) of farmers including tenant farmers, Share croppers etc.
- Recorded / registered Share croppers and tenant farmers who are cultivating crops for a period not less than five years in order to meet the production credit needs are also eligible All individual agriculturists (including proprietorship) basis who are resident of the village at least for a period of three years continuously and cultivating lands and raising crops for a reasonably long period, but not less than three years are eligible for sanction of BKCC with a farm credit limit of Rs.10000/- & above. Recorded/registered share croppers and tenant farmers who are cultivating crops for a period not less than five years./li>
|Quantum of Loan
||The quantum of finance will be assessed based on scale of finance projected average farm income, repaying capacity and / or value of security
- Minimum loan amount:Rs.5000/-
- Maximum loan amount: No ceiling
|Nature of facility
||Demand Loan / Cash Credit/Term Loan
|Rate of Interest
|Line of Credit Under BKCC
||The Farmers are sanctioned BKCC Limit considering the increase in Scale of Finance during next -5- years as line of credit. The farmers can avail the loan based on increased Scale of Finance without execution of Fresh Documents every year. The farmer is allowed to avail the amount based on actual Scale of Finance in particular year within the overall line of credit amount.
||For Production Line of Credit: NIL For Investment Line of Credit : It ranges from minimum of 10% to 25% depend upon the scheme
||Production line of credit will be a revolving Agriculture cash credit account subject to annual review valid for 5 years. Investment credit will be DL/TL and repayment period is fixed on quarterly/ half yearly or annual basis, based on income generation of the farmer.