|Limit upto Rs.3.00 Lakhs
||One Year MCLR+SP
|Limit above Rs.3.00 Lakhs upto Rs.10.00 Lakhs
||One Year MCLR+SP+0.25%
|Limit above Rs.10.00 Lakhs upto Rs.25.00 Lakhs
||One Year MCLR+SP+0.50%
*Subject to change of MCL
What is the Agriculture Gold loan scheme of Bank of Baroda?
- As the name suggests, this is the loan given against the security of Gold ornaments/ jewellery/coins. This is mainly given for Agriculture, Allied and other Priority sector customers of our bank.
- All individuals including staff members who are owner of the gold ornaments/jewellery/specially minted gold coins sold are the eligible.
- The weights of specially minted gold coins sold by banks do not exceed 50 grams per customer.
- The gold ornament to be pledged should be of minimum 18 carat purity.
- The applicant should be local resident & must have a saving account with the Branch.
- No third party loan to be granted.
Age of Borrower
- Minimum 18-Yrs and Maximum-70 Years.
Assessment of the loan limit
- Loan Limit is arrived at the value of security i.e. Gold offered, net off margin.
However, in case of agriculture purpose the scale of finance is also considered apart from the advance value of the pledged gold ornaments/ jewellery. However the loan limit is restricted to value of gold with applicable margin
Amount of Loan
- For Gold Loan Maximum Loan Amount is Rs 25 Lakhs per borrower.
- No minimum loan amount stipulated.
- Multiple Loan accounts are permitted.
- Loan to Value (LTV) decided by Bank (time to time).
Repayment Period and pre-payment charges
- Maximum 12 months. No pre-payment charges.
Whether loans under this scheme can be availed from any of the branches?
- No, Loans under this scheme can be granted by designated & identified Branches only .The pre-condition is that the prospective borrower should have his Savings Bank account.
At present more than 9500+ Branches are sanctioning Gold Loan at All India Level.
- Up to Rs 3.00 Lakhs –NIL
- Above Rs. 3.00 lakhs – Rs. 25.00 lakhs - 0.25% of the sanctioned limit + GST (Maximum Rs 3500 +GST )
Other applicable charges
- Only assayer charges @ 50 paise per every Rs 100 net assayed value of Gold ornaments with a minimum of Rs 25 and a maximum of Rs 350 per assaying to be recovered from the borrower.
Whether loan will be available by pledging gold coins?
- Yes, Loan can be availed against pledge of gold coins sold by the banks. Maximum limit of 50 gm per customer will be eligible for Gold Loan.
Whether part payment is allowed?
- Yes, part payment is allowed without any charges.
Whether part-release of the pledged Gold ornament is allowed?
USP of our Banks Agriculture Gold Loan scheme.
- Instant gold loan and quick servicing
- Minimum 18 carat purity Gold
- No pre-payment /pre closure charges
- No processing charges up to 3 lakh for Agriculture purpose.
- Utmost security of your ornaments.
- More than 9500+ Branches disbursing Gold Loan at All India level.