||Guidelines under the scheme
||Loan facilities may be considered for the following activity/ies:
- Towards construction of Green House/Poly house
- Towards construction of Shade Net House
- Towards construction of plastic tunnels & walk in tunnels
- Towards construction of anti bird/anti hail nets
- Towards plastic mulching
- Towards purchase of components/equipments for use under protected cultivation
- All individual engaged into farming of land or permanent Tenant or lease holder (at least 10 years lease period).
- Groups of individual farmers, SHGs, JLGs directly engaged into agricultural activity
- All new and existing Proprietorship/partnership/LLP concerns, private limited/public limited companies engaged in the activities of modern farming.
|Nature of facility
|Rate of Interest
*Additional concession on ROI of 0.50-0.55% based on the limit of Loan
- Loan limit up to Rs 1.00 lakh: Nil
- Loan limit of >Rs 1.00 lakh: 10% of the total project cost (The margin will not include subsidy amount, if applicable for the project)
- Repayable in 3 to 9 years period depending upon the purpose of investment, economic life of asset and cash flow of the activity.
- Moratorium period- A period of 6 to 12 months subject to cash flow of the the project.
- Repayment of the term loan can be fixed monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly based on the cropping pattern/cash flow of the borrower.