||Guidelines under the scheme
- For construction of “farm structures viz; bullock shed, implement shed, tractor and truck shed, farm store, godowns and farm silos, dutch barn, water trough for farm animals, threshing yard, “gur” making shed and fencing.
- For construction of Farm house cum dwelling unit
- For reimbursement of expenses incurred for Farm house cum dwelling unit
||All individuals engaged in cultivation of crop as owners of land or as permanent tenants or as lease holders (for reasonably long period) and have adequate productive utility of proposed construction. For construction of Farm house cum dwelling unit: all farmers having own land having sufficient income to repay the installments.
|Quantum of Loan
||Depending up on the cost of project and subject to assessment as per BKCC
|Nature of facility
|Rate of Interest
||15% (25% for reimbursement)
- For Farmhouse cum dwelling unit Maximum 15 years.
- For others maximum 7-10 years depending upon the project undertaken.
- Loan repayment will be synchronized with the income generation from the farm activities. The installments may be fixed on half yearly/ yearly basis based on cropping pattern.
||Mortgage of land/house