||Guidelines under the scheme
||Term Loan / Working capital facilities may be considered for any / all the activities as following:
- For creation of scientific storage capacity viz. godowns, dry warehouses, cold storages, cold chains, silos and market yards.
- The above facilities may be considered for financing towards construction of new projects.
The structures should be designed and used to store agriculture produce/products and the scheme does not include takeover incomplete/partially completed proposals/li>
- Individuals, Group of farmers/growers, Registered Farmer Producer Organisations (FPOs).
- Partnership / Proprietary firms, LLP, Companies and Corporations.
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Cooperatives, Cooperative Marketing Federations.
- Autonomous Bodies of the Government.
- State agencies including State Government Departments and autonomous organization / State owned corporations such as Agricultural Produce Market Committees & Marketing Boards, State Warehousing Corporations, State Civil Supplies Corporations etc.
|Quantum of Loan
||Minimum – Rs 25.00 Lakhs
Maximum loan Limit –Rs.100.00 crores
|Nature of facility
||25% of the project cost (other than Subsidy if any )
|Rate of Interest
- Any proposal, under any State/Central Government scheme for subsidy, an undertaking from the borrower to be obtained for routing subsidy/grant in aid claims through our Bank accounts.
- Dealing with the subsidy/grant in aid amount to be made as per the scheme/policy of the nodal agency
||For Term Loan:
- Repayable in 3 to 15 years (including moratorium period as per the project plan i.e not more than 24 months) period depending upon the purpose of investment, economic life of asset and cash flow of the activity.
- Repayment of the term loan can be fixed monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly based on the purpose of loan /cash flow of the project. For working capital: 12 months subject to annual review.
||Hypothecation of structure/ equipment/ machinery purchased or created out of bank finance Mortgage of Fixed assets like project land and building /shed. Personal guarantee of Proprietor/Partners / Promoters / Directors/ owner of the property offered as security etc.