Secure your dream investments.
Opt for Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures
Loan Against Shares, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Debentures
Meet your urgent need for cash without selling off your securities. Pledge your securities and get instant loan/credit facility with attractive interest rates and minimal documentation.
Interest rates & charges
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum Amount – Rs. 1 Lakh
- Maximum Limit per Individual as under:
- Overdraft Facility
- Pay interest only on utilised amount
|Shares/ Equity Oriented MF in Demat Form/ Debentures and Bonds in Demat Form||Rs. 20 Lacs|
|Equity Oriented MF in Unit Form||Rs. 10 Lacs|
|Debt Oriented MF in Unit/ Demat Form||Rs. 5 Crore|
- Any Individual (Resident & Non-Resident) including staff members engaged in gainful activity having regular source of income.
- Two or more Individuals
- The securities can be held in any one’s/ joint name. In case of Joint name, all the holders must be applicant/ co-applicant.
- If co-applicant is not holder of security, he/she should be close relative of holder.
- At least one applicant/ co- applicant should be engaged in gainful activity having regular source of income.
- The total outstanding per individual should not to cross the limits mentioned under ticket size from entire Banking system.
Rate of Interest:
|Cibil Score||Applicable rate of interest|
|800 & above||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.25%|
|771 & above but less than 800||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.60%|
|726 & above but less than 771||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.85%|
|701 & above but less than 726||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.10%|
|Less than 701||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.35%|
|(-1)||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 1.10%|
|Staff Members||BRLLR + Strategic premium + 0.35%|
New Account – 0.35% of sanctioned amount
Minimum : Rs 500, Maximum : Rs 2500 (Rs 1000 for Baroda e-trade account holders)
Renewal /Enhancement – 0.35% of sanctioned amount
Minimum: Rs 250
Maximum: Rs 1250 ( Rs 500 for Baroda e-trade account holders)
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- Security Details
- 21 to 70 years
- Minimum/ Cut-off CIBIL score of all applicants should be 701
- Applicants having score of (-1)/(0) will also be eligible
- 2% above sanctioned rate will be applicable on overdue amount
The borrower will not be able to reclaim any securities which are once invoked
|LTV Breach||Timelines to sell|
|For Equity Shares, Equity Mutual Funds & Alternate Investment Funds||For Debt Funds, Bonds and Debentures|
|Above 50% & upto 60%||Above 75% & upto 80%||Maximum within T+4th Day of LTV Breach|
|Above 60% & upto 65%||Above 80% & upto 85%||Maximum within T+4th Day of LTV Breach|
|Above 65%||Above 85%||Maximum within T+2nd day of LTV Breach beyond 65% or 85%|
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Loan for Public Issues-IPO
Baroda Ashray (Reverse Mortgage Loan)
Advance National Savings Certificates or Kisan Vikas Patra
Commission Agents Loan Arthias
Advance Against the security of Life Insurance Policies
Advance Against the security of Relief Bonds Government Bonds