No more liabilities with an insurance that covers it all
Chola Fire Property
It is an insurance covering financial loss following damage to the property by fire and other specified named perils. Building and contents - machinery, stock, furniture, fixtures, fittings, office equipment, property held in trust if specifically declared at specified locations can be covered in this insurance. The property may be of an individual or entity. Insurance cover can be provided for dwellings, shops, offices, industrial risks and other manufacturing/ commercial establishments.
Scope of Cover - covered perils:-perils:
- Aircraft Ddamage
- Impact dDamage by any rail/road vehicle or animal, other than owned vehicle/animal
- Missile testing operations
- Bush fire
- Subsidence and& landslide including rockslide, etc.
- Bursting and&/ or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and& pipes
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations
- On payment of additional premium coverage can be provided for the following:-
- Earthquake fire and& shock
- Storm, cyclone, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, flood and& inundation
What determines premium?
- Occupancy of the premises (i.e. activity carried out) and nature of manufacturing/ process
- The scope of insurance cover desired- what is to be covered, whether any extra perils are opted in
- The location of the property/risk to be insured
- Past loss experience
- Key Exclusion Fire
- Fire Policy Wording
Bank of Baroda is authorized by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority to act as a Corporate Agent from 01/04/2019 to 31/03/2022 for procuring or soliciting business of life insurance, general insurance and standalone health insurance under Registration Code CA0004".Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. The purchase of Insurance product by Bank of Baroda customers is purely on a voluntary basis. The insurance products are underwritten by respective Insurance company. Bank of Baroda does not perform any insurance e-commerce activity on its website. The contract of insurance is between the insurer and the insured; and not between the Bank and the insured.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
CholaMS Group Health Insurance
Tata AIG Medicare
National Mediclaim Policy
National Super Top Up Policy
Auto Secure Private Car Package Policy
Auto Secure Two-Wheeler Package Policy
CholaMS Motor Insurance
Travel Guard by TATA AIG
Overseas Mediclaim Business and Holiday
Overseas Mediclaim Employment and Studies
AIGC business guard