Fund transfers made easy with Bhim Baroda Pay.
It is instant, secure & convenient.
- One App for All Payments
- Scan & pay
- 24/7 Availability
BHIM Baroda Pay
Bank of Baroda presents Bhim Baroda Pay - A Unified Payments Interface (UPI) application that lets you transfer funds from any bank account using a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). No need to remember beneficiary details like account number, IFSC, Mobile Number, MMID etc. Send or Collect money using a Virtual Payment Address.
How to Register?
Features for Merchants
Terms & Conditions
Do's and Dont's
Features of BHIM Baroda Pay App
- Send and receive money instantly.
- Agent and bulk collect request.
- Safe and secure.
- 24*7 availability.
- Transaction limit setup.
- One App for all payments.
- Easy access to complaint module.
- Scan and pay.
- Generate static and dynamic QR code.
- UPI Id can be used for subscribing for an IPO.
- Step 1: Download the app from Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Click 'Register' for new registration or already registered for already user.
- Step 3: For dual SIM users, select registered mobile number SIM and enter the same (Standard SMS rate will be charged).
- Step 4: Confirm mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter details (Name, Last name, Email etc.) and Set a Virtual ID (VPA). VPA is an identifier (e.g., sourav@barodampay) that can be uniquely mapped to an individual account that can be used for making and receiving payments without sharing account details.
- Step 6: Select Bank and eligible Account for linking.
- Step 7: Set 4 digit login PIN and security question and answers.
- Step 8: Login with 4 digit login PIN and Add Bank Account to enjoy seamless facility.
Fund Transfer (P2P – Person to Person) - BHIM Baroda Pay
|Services||No. of Taxation in a day||Min Amount||Max Amount per Taxation||Max Amount per day|
|Fund Transfer||10||Rs. 1||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Fund Transfer (after setting/resetting UPI PIN)||1 (till 24 hrs. of cooling period)||Rs. 1||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|IPO (ASBA)||Not applicable||Not applicable||Rs. 2,00,000||Not applicable|
|USSD (*99#)||10||Rs. 1||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 5,000|
|Merchant Transactions||10||Rs. 1||Rs. 2,000 (Online Collect for Un-verified Merchants)
Rs.1,00,000 for others
Rs. 2,00,000 for Specific MCCs
Rs. 6,00,000 for Specific MCCs
Security features in app
- Two-factor of authentication and secured level of validation.
- New user (User who has Set/Reset UPI PIN) can transact for Rs. 5,000 as the first transaction.
- Enhanced level of Device Binding security.
- Setting up desired per transaction and per day limit for each added account separately through BHIM Baroda Pay app.
To block UPI services instantly:
- Go to SMS option in your registered mobile device.
- Type BOBUPIBLK in the message content (keyword is not case sensitive).
- Send the SMS to 8422009988 (Service Mobile Number).
Beware of Phishing & Vishing Attacks when
- You receive an automated call telling you that a major transaction has taken place in your account and instructing you to either provide confidential bank account information or call back on a particular number.
- You receive a promotional message or call informing you about incentives such as a 2% downgrade on home loan rate or a free upgrade to a platinum debit card with a gift and asking you to provide confidential information.
- You receive a call with the caller identifying himself as a Bank of Baroda Bank representative when you are not expecting such a call and asking for confidential information.
- The caller identifying as a Bank of Baroda Bank representative does not know details like your first name and last name.
How to remain safe
- Never call back a phone number sent to you in an email or provided through a phone call and provide confidential bank account information.
- Never reveal or key-in your confidential details to anyone who calls or e-mails, unless the communication is a response to your query or complaint made previously.
- Bank of Baroda does not make calls, asking for your mobile banking passwords. If any caller pretends to be from our Bank/Contact Centre, please do not entertain such requests as they are fraudulent entities.
- In case your mobile banking/mobile number is de-registered/deactivated without your request or you get a call in this regard, somebody may be trying to get a duplicate SIM/steal your credentials like M-PIN/OTP (One time password), etc.
- In case any unauthorized access to your information, accounts, or disputed transactions, using mobile Banking service, please check immediately with telecom service provider and contact the Bank on 180010244 55.
- Change Passwords as frequently as possible.
- In case of unauthorized access of your UPI application, please de-register immediately for Mobile Banking services through ATM/internet banking/base branch (or please contact our contact center.
Trouble Shooting - BHIM Baroda PAY (UPI)
Key factor/troubleshooting of BHIM Baroda PAY (Unified Payment Interface)
- Application is available for Android OS and iOS-based users (version not lower than 4.1 for Android and version not lower than 8 for iOS).
- UPI facility is based on mobile number updated in banks from which registration is done.
- UPI facility is based on mobile number updated in banks from which registration is done.
- For debit of different bank account UPI PIN will be require of their own selected respective banks.
- If customer is getting error unable/failed to fetch mobile number while registration then please ask them to check mobile balance (standard charges are applied) only at the time of registration (silent message is sent to bind your Mobile number, IMEI and SIM number to UPI database) for 1st factor authentication.
- Allow all the access permission which is popup while registration as it is downloaded from unknown sources it is asking to accept.
- If application is not able to read mobile number from your mobile, kindly change the registered number to default slot manually (for dual SIM phones).
- Make sure mobile data or internet connection is enabled before using application.
About Your Security PINs:
As reported, you must use two PINs i.e., Login PIN and UPI PIN (transaction password). You will have to compulsorily set the login PIN, when you register.
While changing the password and while subsequently using it, please note that:
- Login PIN and UPI PIN must be of 4 digits and 4 digits (for BOB users) respectively.
- For your safety, your password will be blocked, if attempt to log in fails for 5 times. (If your password is blocked (i.e., you perfectly remember your password, but while keying in, you keyed in wrongly for 5 times and it got locked).
- In case you forgot your PINs, these can be reset through Baroda UPI Mobile App itself with the following Menu options:
- Generate UPI PIN
- Forgot Login PIN
- While changing the Login PIN subsequently, you cannot use any of your last 3 Login PINs.
- If PIN is not changed in 180 days, system will force you to change the Login PIN and UPI PIN. However, we advise you to keep changing the PINs, at regular intervals.
Password Security Guidelines:
Please note that your password(s) are of utmost importance in UPI. It is the only way to identify you, by the system. Therefore, its security is very crucial, and we advise you as under:
- Please note that your password(s) are of utmost importance in UPI. It is the only way to identify you, by the system. Therefore, its security is very crucial, and we advise you as under:
- Please do not write these PINs anywhere.
- If you feel someone knows any of your PINs (i.e., it is compromised), please change the PIN immediately.
- You should change the PINs at regular intervals.
- If you opt to change your PINs, you should choose your new PINs carefully.
- Do not share your PIN(s) to anybody, including bank staff. (Bank does not require your user id or PIN at any point of time. If you receive any communication asking for this information, please do not send your user id or PIN(s)).
- Never write down, record, or save on your mobile your PIN or other security information.
- Please avoid using important dates (wedding anniversary, birthdays of yourself/spouse/children etc.) as your PINs.
- Phishing, also called spoofing, is the act of attempting to fraudulently acquire sensitive information, such as passwords and credit card details, by masquerading as a trustworthy person or business with a real need for such information in a seemingly official electronic notification or message. The e-mail directs the user to visit a web site where they are asked to update personal information, such as passwords and credit card, social security, and bank account numbers that the legitimate organization already has.
- Bank of Baroda sincerely requests you not to respond to any emails that request personal information.
Other Security Tips:
- Do not leave your mobile unattended while you are accessing BHIM Baroda Pay, UPI Mobile App.
- As and when you have finished using BHIM Baroda Pay, UPI Mobile App, do not forget to log out completely. Further close the window completely, after you log out. Avoid closing the window abruptly, on usage.
- Every time you log in, you are shown the time when you logged in last. If you feel that, you did not log in at the time shown, get alerted immediately. Change your passwords, check all the transactions, and ensure that nothing untoward has taken place.
- If you act fraudulently or show contributory negligence, you will be responsible for all losses on your account.
- Keeping your mobile secure by using anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall software.
- Taking care to ensure that no-one else hears or sees User id, Login PIN, UPI PIN or any one-time password (OTP) we send to you when you use them.
- If you lose your mobile telephone, it is stolen or you suspect it is being used without your permission, you must tell us immediately via contact centre to block your access to application so that we can suspend your use of the Baroda UPI application service until the matter has been resolved.
- Please read the Terms and conditions available at our websites and mobile application login page and keep a copy of them in a safe place for your future reference. We will inform if any terms and conditions are changed through websites and mobile application.
You must tell us without delay If:
Your mobile is stolen, and you suspect that someone else has used or tried to use them without your authorization; or you become aware of any incorrectly executed instructions or any unauthorized transaction on your Account(s)
By: Contact the customer care centre at 18001024455/1800223344 or write email@example.com to for any information regarding the BHIM Baroda Pay, UPI Mobile App services.
Do’s and Don’tshttps://www.bankofbaroda.in/writereaddata/images/pdf/Dos-and-Dontsbaroda-m-pay.pdf
Easy, Convenient, Hassle-free collection channel for Merchants
Three Types of Merchants in UPI i.e.
- I am Merchant (in-app).
- Retail Merchant (One-page form).
- Corporate Merchant.
Customized Solution to Corporate Merchants
- Web based merchant payment solution.
- Mobile based application solution.
- Offline Payment where merchant is not having online infrastructure such as website/mobile app to receive payment.
- Retail merchant through QR code.
- Bulk Collect/QR code-based solution.
Low Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) as compared to other products/channels in the industry.
User friendly Merchant Portal for downloading real time MIS/report for ease of reconciliation and transaction status.
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) - BHIM Baroda Pay
BANK of Baroda is at the forefront of adoption of the next-generation payments system Unified Payments Interface (UPI), a simplified and robust payments system being operated by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). Leveraging capabilities of the UPI platform like Phone-linked payments, any-bank account debit and 1-click 2 factor authentication – to deliver a superior user experience to customers. We aim to be have the widest range of offerings in the digital payments space by covering multiple use cases either directly via our own branded offering or via strategic partnerships with industry leaders, start-up forums, start-ups etc. to emerge as a thought and business leader in the Indian payments space leveraging the capabilities provided by UPI and move towards the era of a ‘less-cash’ India.
This document lays out the “Terms and Conditions”, which shall be applicable to all transactions initiated by the Customer/User vide the Unified Payment Interface, as defined herein below, through Bank of Baroda Limited, for the purpose of transfer of funds.
Before usage of the “Unified Payment Interface”, all Customer/User(s) are advised to carefully read and understand these Terms and Conditions. Usage of the Unified Payment Interface by the Customer/User(s) shall be construed as deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, mentioned herein below.
Definitions: The following words and expressions shall have the corresponding meanings wherever appropriate.
- ‘BHIM Baroda Pay’ shall mean Bank’s Unified Payment Interface (UPI) application.
- ‘Application’ shall mean the Bank’s Unified Payment Interface Application or any third party UPI enabled mobile application downloaded in the mobile phone by the Customer/User.
- ‘Account’, shall mean any account at the Bank which has been registered for use via BHIM Baroda Pay.
- ‘Customer/User’ a person above the age of 15 years who hold an account in any Bank including Bank of Baroda.
- ‘Payment Service Provider or PSP’, Shall mean entities which are allowed to issue virtual addresses to the Users and provide payment (credit/debit) services to individuals or entities and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India, in accordance with the Payments and Settlement Systems Act, 2007.
- “Authentication Credentials” shall mean password, biometrics, PIN etc., as provided by Bank of Baroda or 3rd party provider like UIDAI, from time to time, which shall be required by the Customer/User for completion of the transfer of funds through UPI
- ‘UPI PIN’ shall mean the Personal Identification Number (password of 4 digits) for doing transactions using UPI application facility. UPI PIN is a remitter level check. UPI PIN for BOB accounts will be different for different CUST IDs but for other Bank accounts, UPI PIN will be different.
- ‘Login PIN’ shall mean the password (4 digits) for opening the BHIM Baroda Pay facility in the mobile phone.
- “UPI Services” shall mean Unified Payment Interface, a multi-platform operable payment network solution which is being provided by NPCI for the purpose of inter-bank fund transfer of funds i.e., pay someone (push) or collect from someone (pull) pursuant to the rules, regulations and guidelines issued by NPCI, Reserve Bank of India and the Bank, from time to time;
- ‘Facility’ shall mean UPI facility provided to the Customers/Users
- ‘Mobile Phone number’ shall mean the mobile number that has been given by the Customer/User to register respective Bank CBS System.
- ‘WAP’ shall mean Wireless Application Protocol.
- ‘USSD’ shall mean Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
- ‘Base Branch’ shall mean the branch where the customer has his primary account
- “NPCI” shall mean National Payments Corporation of India, a company incorporated in India under Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 1001A, B wing 10th Floor, The Capital, Plot 70, Block G, Bandra- Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai - 400 051, and acting as the settlement, clearing house, regulating agency for UPI services with the core objective of consolidating and integrating the multiple payment systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems.
- “UIDAI” shall mean the Unique Identification Authority of India, is a government agency based in New Delhi that serves as the issuing authority for Aadhaar unique identification numbers (UIDs) and cards.
- "Beneficiary Bank" shall mean the Bank holding a bank account of the Receiver where the credit of the UPI instruction is received from the Payer to be executed either in real time basis or periodically with a settlement process.
- "Remitter Bank" shall mean a bank holding a bank account of the Payer where the Debit of the UPI instruction is received from the Payer to be executed on real time basis.
- “Authorization/Authorized Transactions” means the process by which Bank of Baroda approves a Transaction as stipulated by competent authorities/3rd parties, from time to time.
- “Payer” shall mean any person holding a banking account and who desires to pay money to the Receiver for purchase of goods or services online using the UPI Services, being offered by the Master Merchant or the Merchant on its website or mobile application thereto.
- “Receiver" shall mean any person or the Merchant holding a banking account, who are desirous to receive payments from the Payer over the internet using the UPI Services. In case the Payer is customer of the Merchant and is paying money to the Merchant for purchase or utilization of goods and services from the Merchant, the Merchant shall be the Receiver.
- “Amount" shall mean the payment amount in question which is required to be transferred from the Payer to the Receiver via the Master Merchant or Merchant as a part of the UPI Transaction.
- “Transaction” shall mean every payment instruction that results in a debit to the Payer’s Account and a corresponding credit to the Receiver’s Account.
- “Virtual Address” means a unique Payment Identifier issued by a PSP to a Payer or a Receiver that, among other things, can be used to identify, debit or credit a bank account.
Payers Account and a corresponding credit to the Receivers Account.
- Virtual Address means a unique Payment Identifier issued by a PSP to a Payer or a Receiver that, among other things, can be used to identify, debit, or credit a bank account.
Applicability of Terms and Conditions:
By using BHIM Baroda Pay, the Customer/User thereby agrees to these Terms and Conditions, which form the contract between the Customer/User and Bank. BHIM Baroda Pay of the Bank shall be governed by such terms and conditions as amended by the Bank from time to time. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation of other terms and conditions relating to any account of the Customer/User and/or the respective product or the service provided by the Bank unless otherwise specifically stated.
- The Customer/User is aware, understand and agree to the following features in relation to UPI:
- Use personal mobile as the primary device for all transfer of funds including person to person, person to entity, and entity to person.
- Use mobile number, card number, and account number in a unified way.
- Make payments only by providing an address with others without having ever provide account details or credentials on 3rd party applications or websites.
- Send collecting requests to others (person to person or entity to person) with "pay by" date to allow payment requests to be “snoozed” and paid later before expiry date without having to block the money in the account until Customer/User is ready to pay; (v) to pre-authorize multiple recurring payments similar to ECS with a one-time secure authentication and rule based access.
- All transactions shall be confirmed by a 1-click 2-factor authentication on personal phone of the Customer/User, without having any acquiring devices or having any physical tokens.
- The Customer/User undertakes to execute such other documents and writings in addition to the instructions for activating, initiating or making transfer of funds via UPI (BHIM Baroda Pay) facility, in a form and manner as required by Bank of Baroda, from time to time.
- All instructions given by the Customer/User shall be irrevocable in nature. Bank of Baroda shall be bound to act upon all instructions given by the Customer/User for transfer of funds using UPI (BHIM Baroda Pay) upon confirmation of the Authentication Credentials, as stipulated by Bank of Baroda, from time to time, for the purpose of giving effect to any inward or outward transfer of funds initiated by the Customer/User. However, Bank of Baroda may, in its sole and absolute discretion and without requirement of any notice or reason whatsoever, revoke or cancel any instructions issued by the Customer/User and such decision of Bank of Baroda shall be final, binding and conclusive on the Customer/User.
- The Customer/User understands that the transaction(s) shall be acted upon by Bank of Baroda through UPI, on the date of the instruction given by the Customer/User and/or in accordance with the time period stipulated by Bank of Baroda, from time to time.
- The Customer/User also understands that the transaction may also be cancelled/rejected due to any of the reasons like "the designated account of beneficiary not being maintained by the Beneficiary bank” or an attachment order having been passed the designated Beneficiary account by a competent authority/Court or details pertaining to the Beneficiary/Beneficiary account details recorded with the Beneficiary bank does not match or any other reasons.
- The Customer/User ensures and confirms that upon completion of the transaction initiated by the Customer/User, i.e., receipt of fund by the recipient maintained with the Beneficiary Bank, Bank of Baroda will be entitled to charge such fees, cost and charges, as specified by Bank of Baroda, from time to time, save and except, where such imposition of charge is restricted by law. Without prejudice to any other rights of recovery that Bank of Baroda may have, Bank of Baroda shall be entitled to debit any of the Customer's account held with the Bank of Baroda for any such fees, charge or costs.
- The Customer/User acknowledges and understands that the completion of transactions for transfer of funds based on the Customer's instruction shall involve various counterparties. The Customer/User confirms that Bank of Baroda shall not be held liable or responsible for any delays/deficiencies in settlement of a transaction due to system constraints, actions of 3rd parties or any other circumstances outside the control of the Bank of Baroda. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Customer/User agrees to indemnify and save, keep harmless and keep indemnified Bank of Baroda against any improper/fraudulent instructions purporting to be received from the Customer/User and/or for furnishing incomplete information.
- The Customer understands that the provision of UPI is subject to Indian laws and the guidelines and regulations issued from time to time by the NCPI or Reserve Bank of India in this behalf.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that Bank of Baroda reserves the rights to call for logs, proofs, customer details or documents necessary at any time on account of audit, compliance, regulatory or legal requirements and the Master Merchant agrees to comply with such requests within 2 business days from the date of such requests being made.
- The Customer understands that the NCPI in this regard shall be an intermediary a service provider in the process of settlement of a transaction initiated using UPI, subject to the availability of sufficient funds in the account of the Customer. Any transaction initiated by the Customer shall be deemed to be complete in all respects if a decline message is not received by the Customer from Bank of Baroda within a reasonable period time (decision of Bank of Baroda in this regard shall be final and binding). UPI transaction shall be deemed to be settled at the time when the account of the Customer has been debited and the account of the recipient maintained with the Beneficiary Bank has been credited.
- The Customer understands that Bank of Baroda may amend the above terms and conditions, at any time without any notice or assigning any reason whatsoever and such amended terms and conditions will thereupon apply to and be binding on the Customer.
- The Customer agrees and confirms that the Minimum and Maximum amount stipulation for UPI may be stipulated by Bank of Baroda in accordance with the Guidelines set by NPCI or RBI, from time to time.
- The Customer will be liable if he enters wrong Account Number, IFSC, Mobile Number, MMID (Mobile Money Identifier) and Virtual ID in case of other bank fund transfer. Bank will not bear any loss if any wrong transactions are done due to customer negligence.
General Business Rules Governing BHIM Baroda Pay:
The following Business rules will apply to the facility being offered by the Bank:
- The Facility will be available to customers having a satisfactory running Savings/Current account/Overdraft account with the any Bank live on UPI.
- Present Upper Limit for transactions by PSP application:
- The per transaction upper ceiling per customer shall be Rs. 25,000 for fund transfer, bill payment and merchant payment separately when the service is used over the application/WAP. The limit is applicable for only Bank of Baroda customers.
- The daily upper ceiling per customer shall be Rs. 1,00,000 for fund transfer, bill payment and merchant payment separately when the service is used over the application/WAP.
- Per transaction ceiling is applicable for BOB account holders. Per transaction limit varies from Bank to Bank.
- Limit is set as per application (PSP) which will be applicable for all linked accounts of all banks.
- User will be intimate about increase of limit time to time through website and other mode.
- Entering wrong UPI PIN thrice will block the facility for the day and two such consecutive blockages will de-activate the facility. Then customer would be required to re-register for the facility as per the procedure laid down for the same.
- Any change in the business rules of any of the processes will be notified on Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com, which will be construed as sufficient notice to the customer.
|Sr. No.||Type of Account||Constitution||Mode of operation||Who is eligible for BHIM Baroda Pay(UPI) facility|
|1||SB Account||Single||Self||Yes (except Sukanya Samridhi Accounts)|
|2||SB Account||Joint||E or S||Yes|
|4||Current Account||In the name of SELF. Single||Self or Sole Proprietor||Yes|
|5||Current Account||In the name of firm - Single||Sole Proprietor||Yes|
|6||Over Draft Account||In the name of SELF-Single||Single/Sole Proprietor having scheme code (OD002,OD003,OD004, OD005,OD006,OD016, OD017,OD023, OD026, OD028)||Yes|
- Accounts where mode of operation is “joint” as also accounts in the name of minor below the age of 15 years or where minor is a joint account holder are not eligible for BHIM Baroda Pay.
- User has to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- It shall be the Bank’s endeavour to give a reasonable notice for withdrawal or termination of the facility, but the Bank may at its discretion withdraw temporarily or terminate the facility, either wholly or partially, anytime without giving prior notice to the Customer.
- The facility may be suspended for any maintenance or repair work for any breakdown in the Hardware/Software for BHIM Baroda Pay or any emergency or security reasons without prior notice and bank shall not be responsible if such an action has to be taken for reasons of security or emergency.
- The services offered under the facility will become non-functional if the primary account linked for the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is closed.
- The Bank may also terminate or suspend the services under the facility without prior notice if the Customer has violated the terms and conditions lay down by the Bank or on the death of the Customer when brought to the notice of the Bank or when prohibited by law or an order by a court or Authority.
Usage of Facility:
- By accepting the terms and conditions on the mobile phone while registering for the facility, the customer:
- Agrees to use the BHIM Baroda Pay for financial and non-financial transactions offered by the Bank from time to time.
- Irrevocably authorizes the Bank to debit the Account which has been enabled for BHIM Baroda Pay for all transactions /services charges (if any) undertaken using UPI PIN.
- Authorizes the Bank to map the account number and mobile phone number for the smooth operation of BHIM Baroda Pay offered by the Bank and to preserve the mapping record in its own server or server of any third party and to use such data at its discretion for providing/enhancing further banking/ technology products that it may offer.
- Agrees that he / she is aware and accepts that facility offered by the Bank will enable him / her to transact using UPI PIN within the limit prescribed by the Bank and the transaction being bonafide will not be disputed
- Agrees that transactions originated using the mobile phone are non-retractable as these are instantaneous/real time.
- Understands and explicitly agrees that Bank has the absolute and unfettered right to revise the prescribed ceilings from time to time which will be binding upon him/her.
- Agrees to use the facility on a mobile phone properly and validly registered in his / her name only with the Mobile Service Provider and undertakes to use the facility only through mobile number which has been given to register for the facility.
- Agrees that the Bank is authenticating the Customer by his mobile phone number and UPI PIN provided by the Customer and that such authentication would be sufficient for protection of the customer transactions. The customer is solely responsible for maintenance of the secrecy and confidentiality of the UPI PIN, One Time Password and Login PIN / Fingerprint without any liability to the Bank. The Bank at its discretion may adopt other authentication of electronic records and the same will be acceptable and binding on the customer.
- Customer shall be required to acquaint himself/herself with the process for using the facility and that he/she shall be responsible for any error made while using the facility.
- Bank reserves the right to decide what services may be offered. Additions/ deletions to the services offered under the facility are at its sole discretion.
- The instructions of the Customer shall be effected only after authentication under his/her Login PIN/ Fingerprint and UPI PIN or through any other mode of verification as may be stipulated at the discretion of the Bank.
- While it shall be the endeavour of the Bank to carry out the instructions received from the Customers promptly, it shall not be responsible for the delay/failure in carrying out the instructions due to any reasons beyond its control or including failure of operational system or any requirement of Law.
- The Customer expressly authorizes the Bank to access his/her account information required for offering the services under the facility and also to share the information regarding his/ her accounts with the service provider/ third party as may be required to provide the services under the facility.
- The transactional details will be recorded by the Bank and these records will be regarded as conclusive proof of the authenticity and accuracy of transactions.
- Customer hereby authorizes the Bank or its agents to send promotional messages including the products of the Bank, greetings or any other messages the Bank may consider from time to time.
- Customer understands that the Bank may send rejection or cannot process the request messages for the service request(s) sent by the Customer which could not be executed for any reason beyond its control.
- Bank shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the customer information is kept confidential but shall not be responsible for any inadvertent divulgence or leakage of Customer information for reasons beyond its control or by action of any third party.
- Customer expressly authorizes the Bank to carry out all requests/ transactions purporting to have been received from his/her mobile phone and authenticated with his/ her UPI PIN. All payment transactions, initiated from the customer’s mobile phone using his/her UPI PIN will be treated bonafide expressly authorizing the Bank to make the payment.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to advise the Bank of any change in his mobile number or loss/theft of mobile phone by adopting the procedure laid down by the Bank for the purpose.
- Telecom Service provider of the customer may levy charges for each SMS / GPRS and the Bank is not liable for any dispute that may arise between telecom service provider and the Customer.
Accuracy of Information:
It is the responsibility of the Customer to provide correct information to the Bank through the use of the facility or any other method. In case of any discrepancy in information, the Customer understands that the Bank will not be in any way responsible for action taken based on the information. Bank will endeavour to correct the error promptly wherever possible on a best effort basis, if the customer reports such error in information.
Customer understands that the Bank will try, to the best of its ability and effort, to provide accurate information and shall not hold the Bank responsible for any errors or omissions that may occur due to reasons beyond the control of the Bank. Customer accepts that the Bank shall not be responsible for any errors which may occur in spite of the steps taken by the Bank to ensure the accuracy of the information and shall not have any claim against the Bank in the event of any loss/damage suffered as a consequence of an inaccurate information provided by the Bank.
Responsibilities and obligations of the customer
- The Customer will be responsible for all transactions, including fraudulent/erroneous transactions made through the use of his/ her mobile phone, SIM card and UPI PIN, regardless of whether such transactions are in fact entered into or authorized by him/ her or not and the customer will be responsible for the loss/damage, if any suffered.
- The Customer shall take all steps possible to ensure that his/her mobile phone is not shared with anyone and shall take immediate action to de-register from BHIM Baroda Pay as per procedure laid down in case of misuse/ theft/loss of the mobile phone or SIM card.
- The Customer will use the services offered under facility using the UPI PIN in accordance with the procedure as laid down by the Bank from time to time.
- The Customer shall keep the Login PIN, One Time Password and UPI PIN confidential and will not disclose these to any other person or will not record them in a way that would compromise the security of the services.
- It will be the responsibility of the Customer to notify the Bank immediately if he/ she suspect the misuse of the UPI PIN. He will also immediately initiate the necessary steps to change his UPI PIN.
- If the mobile phone or SIM is lost, the customer must immediately take action to de-register from BHIM Baroda Pay and UPI at contact centre.
- The Customer accepts that any transaction originating from the Login PIN/UPI PIN and / or registered mobile phone number shall be assumed to have been initiated by the Customer and any transaction authorized by the UPI PIN/MPIN is duly and legally authorized by the Customer.
- The Customer shall keep himself/herself updated with regard to any information/ modification relating to the services offered under the facility which would be publicized on the websites and at the branches and would be responsible for the same.
- The Customer shall be liable for all loss on breach of the Terms and Conditions contained herein or contributed or caused the loss by negligent actions or a failure to advise the Bank immediately about any unauthorized access in the Account. Unauthorized transactions reporting, restoration and compensation will be governed by the customer protection policy - limited Liability of Customer in Unauthorized electronic banking transactions HO:BR:110:130 dated 01-08-2018.
- The Customer shall be liable and responsible for all legal compliance and adherence of all commercial terms and conditions in respect of the mobile connection/SIM card/mobile phone through which the facility is availed and the Bank does not accept/ acknowledge any responsibility in this regard.
- Bank shall not accept any Stop Payment instructions, once the transaction amount and the beneficiary account are entered and authorized by the Customer.
- The Customer is advised to be prudent in downloading content through blue-tooth and ensure that proper anti-virus software is used from time to time to remove malware residing in the hand-set.
- The customer is liable for any dispute related to bill amount paid to the biller and the dispute is to be dealt by the customer with the respective biller directly. The liability of the amount paid (full/partial) to the biller by the customer falls on the scheme code of the biller.
- Any dispute arising out of amount credited to an incorrect account instead of the intended beneficiary, Bank may assist the customer in providing the beneficiary bank contact details to settle the dispute and recover the amount.
- The customer is liable for any dispute related to mobile/DTH and Data Card recharge. It is the liability of the customer to verify the mobile number/subscriber number and account number that he/she enters for e-commerce services.
The Bank, when acting in good faith, shall be absolved of any liability in case:
- The Bank is unable to receive or execute any of the requests from the Customer or there is loss of information during processing or transmission or any unauthorized access by any other person or breach of confidentiality due to reasons beyond the control of the Bank.
- There is any kind of loss, direct or indirect, incurred by the Customer or any other person due to any failure or lapse in the facility which are beyond the control of the Bank.
- There is any failure or delay in transmitting of information or there is any error or inaccuracy of information or any other consequence arising from any cause beyond the control of the Bank which may include technology failure, mechanical breakdown, power disruption, etc.
- There is any lapse or failure on the part of the service providers or any third party affecting the said facility and that the Bank makes no warranty as to the quality of the service provided by any such service provider. The Bank, its employees, agent or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect of any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or not, suffered by the Customer or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of the Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or message to and from the telecommunication equipment of the Customer and the network of any service provider and the Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the Customer, the Bank's system or the network of any service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the facility.
- The Bank will not be responsible if Bank’s UPI application “BHIM Baroda Pay” is not compatible with/ does not work on the mobile handset of the Customer.
In consideration of the Bank providing the facility, the Customer agrees to indemnify and hold the Bank harmless against all actions, claims, demands proceedings, loss, damages, costs, charges and expenses which the Bank may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of or in connection with any services provided to the Customer pursuant hereto. The Customer shall indemnify the Bank for unauthorized access by any third party to any information/instructions/triggers given by the Customer or breach of confidentiality.
These terms & Conditions are subject to periodic updating. The User understands that Bank of Baroda may amend the above terms and conditions at any time without any notice or assigning any reason whatsoever and such amended Terms and Conditions will thereupon Apply to and be binding on the User and same will be published in our website i.e.,http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in
|Immediately report lost/stolen mobile/Debit Card to Bank’s Contact Centre for blocking of UPI/Debit Card.||Never share the Confidential information like Debit Card number, Expiry Date, OTP to any one by any means.|
|Immediately report unauthorised transaction to Bank’s Contact Centre for blocking of compromised channel.||Never transfer funds or accept collect request without validation of recipient, as funds once transferred cannot be reversed.|
|Verify transaction alert received via SMS and report unauthorised transaction immediately.||Never download any suspicious App or share the App code.|
|If needed, find the Contact details of any E-commerce site/insurance/Bank’s Branch/Contact Centre Number from the Official Website of the respective E-commerce site/insurance/Banks etc.||Never get the Contact details from any Search Engine it might be the manipulated Mobile number of the fraudster.|
|If you have shared your Debit Card credentials, please immediately block UPI channel in addition to Debit Card.||Don’t open or access any external link shared to your device.|
|When receiving Collect Request, please enter your PIN carefully, as entering PIN will result in debiting of your account.||Don’t scan any suspicious QR Code received on your device.|
BHIM Baroda PayCN1q5oErsAA
What is Unified Payment Interface?
Unified payment Interface (UPI) is a payment system developed by National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). It is a platform where customer can fetch and place all his accounts maintained with different banks and transact through these accounts. UPI allows you to transfer money between any two parties via smart phone through a payment identifier like virtual payment address or Account number + IFSC.
How is UPI different from existing transaction mechanisms/IMPS?
UPI is providing additional benefits to existing mechanisms in the following ways:
- Provides for a P2P Pull (Collect) functionality
- Simplify Merchant Payments
- Single app for funds transfer using account of any bank
- Single Click two factor authentication
Who started it/who is behind it?
UPI is an initiative of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
What is NPCI?
NPCI is the National Payments Corporation of India. They run a lot of the payments infrastructure in India, including issuing RuPay Cards and making sure you can withdraw money from any ATM irrespective of the bank.
Which phones/platforms are supported by these UPI Applications?
Presently, BHIM Baroda Pay application supports Android Mobile and iOS platform phones.
Can I access these UPI Applications from my computer?
No, presently UPI applications are available only through mobile application and is not accessible from your computer.
Do I Need Mobile Internet for downloading and using the application?
Yes, you need a basic mobile internet/GPRS to download these applications. You will need to have an active mobile Internet service to be able to use these applications and its features.
How much does it cost to use BHIM Baroda Pay UPI?
BHIM Baroda Pay UPI can be downloaded for free. The Mobile App uses mobile internet data and messaging that will incur charges based on your telecom providers data and messaging plan.
Do I need to register for making transactions using UPI?
Yes, you need to register on UPI and link your bank accounts before performing transactions.
Is it mandatory to have an Account with Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank or Vijay Bank to use the respective UPI Applications of these Banks?
No, A person who is having an account eligible for UPI Applications with any Bank, can use any of these UPI applications. However, the user must have an account with a UPI enabled Bank, updated list of which are available on NPCI website.
What are the requirements for using BHIM Baroda Pay UPI?
- While registering for BHIM Baroda Pay, please ensure you have following:
- An android/ iOS phone with internet services
- An operative bank account eligible for UPI (Saving/Current account having mode of operation Self, Either or Survivor or Sole Proprietor) except NRE/NRO and Sukanya Samriddhi and Multiple Customer ID.
- The mobile number being registered with UPI must be linked to the bank account.
- Active debit card relating to this account for creating UPI PIN for transactions.
Can I use BHIM Baroda Pay when I am travelling abroad?
BHIM Baroda Pay has been enabled for use in India as well as aboard/overseas (roaming facility on same number will be enabled).
How BHIM Baroda Pay UPI is beneficial over mobile banking?
All Banks have their own mobile banking App. When a user has accounts in multiple Banks, he/she has to download the Mobile Banking Application of all those banks. Whereas in UPI, any Bank Customer may download and use the UPI App of any Bank live with UPI. Hence, a user may transact from any Bank account on one platform that is UPI. Easy self-registration by downloading application from Play Store/App store.
The service is instant and available 24X7, even on public/bank holidays. Also, there is no pre-registration required for the beneficiary.
Can I have more than one UPI Application?
Yes, you can have multiple UPI Apps of different Bank with same mobile number registered with respective bank accounts.
How can I register for UPI?
- User will download the UPI enabled bank app on Play Store.
- AAfter successful download of app, mobile verification will be done. For dual SIM, user will have to select SIM slot in which registered mobile number is inserted.
- After verification of mobile number, user will have to enter his/her name.
- On the next screen, customer has to select “Bank Name” from drop list down provided and select accounts and create VPA.
- After successful linking of bank account and VPA, user will have to create 4 digits login PIN, enter email ID, and set one security question.
- On the same page user will have to agree terms and conditions and click submit.
- User profile is created successfully.
Note: Kindly ensure sufficient balance in your number for deducting SMS charges for mobile verification.
How to set Login PIN?
You can set Login PIN of your choice in the below format Bank of Baroda - 4-character Login PIN.
How can I add more Bank Account after successful creation of Profile?
After successful registration with UPI, click on Add Bank Account. Choose your bank from the list in which this mobile number is updated. Application will fetch the eligible account number link with the same mobile number.
What is UPI PIN and how to set it?
UPI PIN is a second factor authentication i.e., 4 Digit transaction PIN which is required to authorize financial and non-financial transactions. Debit Card is mandatory for Setting UPI PIN.UPI PIN can be set by entering last 6 six digits of debit card and expiry date along with OTP delivered to your registered mobile number from issuer bank. You can use Change PIN option to change the PIN required for transactions. Bank of Baroda-4 Digit UPI PIN (All Link Account number will have Same UPI PIN).
Why am I not able to set UPI PIN for my account despite entering valid debit card details?
Using the active debit card, you can set the UPI PIN only for the account linked to the card. In case of card is not linked to account, please contact your branch.
How many Bank Accounts can I add to my Profile?
You can add below numbers of eligible accounts in your profile. You can click on plus, under UPI Accounts or go to Manage Accounts and proceed for adding Bank accounts.
What is Virtual Payment Address (VPA)?
Virtual Payment Address is created for your bank account which acts as a unique identifier to be used for performing the transactions. To send money, you just need to enter the virtual address of the beneficiary. The beneficiary need not to share account details as only VPA is required for transaction. There will be different VPA handler for the different Bank like -
For Bank of Baroda handler is - @barodapay and @barodampay
How many Virtual Payment Addresses can be created against one Bank Account?
You can create maximum 5 Virtual Payment Addresses. The created VPA must be linked with one account to receive payments. The Payment will be received on Default account number set for respective VPA.
How many Bank Accounts can be linked with one Virtual Payment Address?
You can link multiple Bank Accounts with one Virtual Payment Address. However, you have to set one default Bank Account for that Virtual Payment Address.
I have more than one account with Bank(s), do I need separate virtual payment addresses for each of these accounts?
You can either link both accounts to a single VPA or you can assign a separate VPA for each account. In the former, please ensure you have appropriately chosen which account you would like to use as the default account to get credit.
Why am I not able to connect on UPI?
- The reason may be:
- Your account may have become Dormant/In-active.
- Mobile Number from which you are trying to sign in may not be registered to your Account.
- Customer is having Mode of Operation which is not eligible for UPI services such as Joint/ Anyone or survivor, former or survivor etc.
- You are having account with multiple customer IDs
I am able to see accounts which do not belong to me. What should I do?
It might be the case that your mobile number is mistakenly registered against the account number in question. Please contact the respective bank whose account is visible.
I am able to see accounts which do not belong to me. What should I do?
It might be the case that your mobile number is mistakenly registered against the account number in question. Please contact the respective bank whose account is visible.
All my accounts are not visible. Why?
- The reason may be:
- You are not having account in the eligible scheme i.e., Saving, Current and OD
- The mode of operation is not Self/Either or Survivor or Sole Proprietor.
- Customer ID is different.
What if I enter the UPI PIN wrong for more than 3 attempts?
UPI PIN will be block permanently. You have to regenerate New UPI-PIN by using your debit card credential along with OTP sent by issuer bank.
If I forgot UPI PIN, what will be the procedure and details required for it?
You have to select SET/RESET UPI PIN option through UPI Application and require to put your last 6 six digits of debit card and expiry date along with OTP password which will be sent on registered mobile number from issuer bank.
If I forgot Login PIN, what will be the procedure and details required for it?
In this case, click on forgot Login PIN, option is available on the login page. Now, on the next screen you will be asked to enter:
Question and answers which was set at the time of registration.
Now, after Answer and question, App will prompt to set New 4 digits Login PIN.
If I forgot Question & Answers, what will be the procedure and details required for it?
- In this case, you have to select forgot Question & Answers option, available on forgot Login PIN page.
- Enter registered email ID. An OTP will be sent on the entered email ID (valid for 10 Min)
- Enter OTP and Submit.
What is the difference between Login PIN and UPI PIN?
- Login PIN
- It is used for logging into UPI App.
- UPI PIN
- It is a 2nd factor authentication which is used for completing all financial and non-financial transactions on UPI & USSD platforms.
How can I transfer funds to any Bank Account?
- The different channels for transferring funds using UPI are:
- Virtual ID
- Account number + IFSC
- Mobile number + MMID (only for BHIM Baroda Pay UPI App)
What is MMID?
Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digits random number issued by the bank upon registration. Remitter (customer who wants to send money) and Beneficiary (customer who wants to receive the money) should have this MMID for doing these interbank funds transfer.
How can I perform transactions using BHIM Baroda Pay UPI?
- After adding bank account, generate virtual address and set UPI PIN for authenticating transactions
- Click on Pay.
- If you choose to transact using Virtual Address, enter valid virtual address of the beneficiary. The beneficiary must be registered with UPI.
- If you choose to transact through IFSC code and bank account number, enter the required details. In such case, the beneficiary need not register with UPI.
- To ask for money from friends, use Collect Money option, enter the payer details and click collect money.
- To approve collect money requests raised by friends, click Pending approval option.
- To Make Payment through QR code click to Scan & Pay option available on home page.
Can I put a stop payment request for funds transferred by UPI?
No, once the payment is initiated, it cannot be stopped.
Does the customer need to register a beneficiary before transferring funds through UPI? What details of beneficiary will be required?
No, registration of Beneficiary is not required for transferring funds through UPI as the fund would be transferred on the basis of Virtual ID/Account + IFSC/Mobile Number+MMID. However, Application will ask user to create beneficiary list for future payments. List of Beneficiary (Add/delete) can be managed through Contact Management option available in application.
Does a customer need to have a bank account, or this can be linked to a card or wallet?
No, customer cannot link a wallet to UPI, only bank accounts can be added.
Does the beneficiary also have to register for UPI for receiving funds?
In case of Virtual ID transaction & QR Code, the beneficiary needs to have a Virtual ID and in turn be registered with UPI but in case of Account + IFSC the beneficiary need not be registered for UPI
How can I receive/collect funds in my account from other account?
You can receive/collect payment through Virtual Payment Address and by generating Static/Dynamic QR code through application.
How do I know if someone has sent collect request to me?
You will receive SMS & notification for the collect request from Payer PSP
I want to initiate a Collect request. Can I set an expiry time for the same?
Yes, you can set the expiry time. You can set an expiry time from 30 minutes to 45 days, from the date of initiation of the transaction.
What are the limits for E-commerce (Utility payment, bill payment, etc.?
Max. amount per transaction Max. amount per day Rs. 25,000 Rs. 1,00,000
What are the limits for IPO (Initial Public Offering) under ASBA facility in UPI?
Transaction Per transaction (amount) Per day (amount) No. of transactions per day IPO Facility Rs. 2,00,000 No limit No limit 10 (24hrs rolling limit)
What is the transaction limit for the first-time user in UPI?
The transaction limit for first time UPI user is up to Rs. 5,000.
How do I Pay an online merchant through BHIM Baroda Pay UPI?
When you shop-online, you can pay through BHIM Baroda Pay UPI when you see UPI as a payment option. On clicking that, you will need to enter your Payment Address (e.g., imgm@barodapay). Once entered you will receive a collect request on your BHIM Baroda Pay UPI. Enter your UPI PIN here and your payment will be complete.
Is there are any charges for using any service of UPI facility?
Currently, there are no charges for using services of these UPI Applications.
How long does it take for the remittance to get credited into the beneficiary account number?
As facility is based on IMPS the funds should be credited into the beneficiary account immediately. In case transaction status showing pending/deemed the amount will be settled on T+1 working day by beneficiary bank to customer's account.
How will I come to know that my account is debited, and funds have been credited in the beneficiary's account?
The remitting bank sends a confirmation SMS of Success/Failure to customer about the transaction initiated by you.
How does a beneficiary come to know of funds being credited to his/her banks account?
The beneficiary bank sends a confirmation SMS of Success to the beneficiary customer informing him/her of the credit in the account. In our application you can view recent transaction & transaction history.
When can I use the funds received through UPI?
You can use the funds immediately on receipt of credit in the account. The funds received through UPI are good funds and can be used immediately upon credit.
Can I transfer money abroad using UPI?
Can I link my NRE/NRO Accounts in UPI?
No, currently, you will not be able to link NRE/NRO Accounts under UPI.
Where can I see all my past transactions?
You can see 20 transactions your past transactions under 'Transaction History' available in the Application. You can also explore by using advance search option i.e., search by date and amount for last one month transaction.
How can I De-register from UPI App and If De-registered is there an option to Re-register?
You can go to the option de-register in the App itself by entering security answer. However, once de-registered you cannot register with same virtual ID for 2 years. You need to proceed with fresh registration, if once de-registered.
Will these UPI Applications have a similar appearance on all phones?
The appearance of these UPI applications may differ slightly on different phones; however, its functions and operations will remain the same, irrespective of the mobile handset being used.
What if the Fund transfer transaction gets failed or transfer is made to incorrect account?
You need to recheck all the beneficiary details while making any transaction. In case, if any such error occurs, you can raise complaint from the Application itself through the option complaints and contact to base branch to get Indemnity letter. Also, please read terms and conditions section of the application.
In case of failed transaction, amount will be refunded to the account generally within 3 working days..
What if the Recharge or Bill payment transaction gets failed or recharge is made to incorrect mobile?
You need to recheck all the beneficiary details while making any transaction. In case of failed transactions of Recharge money will be re-funded to account generally on T+1 basis (T is date of transaction) and for Bill payment T+5 basis (T is date of transaction).
If the transaction is not completed, will I get the money back? When?
Yes, in case for any reason, technical or business, the UPI transaction is not completed the reversal of the remittance funds will happen immediately. In case if such a transaction becomes a subject to reconciliation wherein the fate of transaction is not determined immediately, the reversal of funds will happen generally in 3 working days.
What if the status of transaction shows Deemed on the UPI application?
Deemed refers to time out transaction. Which means it will be either credited to beneficiary customer on a +1(transaction date + 1) working day basis or will be reversed to your account on a +2 (transaction date + 2) working days basis.
How to log a complaint on UPI App?
You can go to the option Transaction History and can log a complaint for any transaction from the App itself. Once you have raised a complaint, you can check the status of your complaint with the option Dispute Management.
How can I protect my UPI Application?
UPI Applications equipped with security features (Login Pin & UPI PIN) which allows you to protect your app from misuse. Also, please ensure you select a PIN that is strong enough which is known only to you and do not note down or share your passwords. It is also good practice to change your passwords periodically. We also suggest you keep your Login Pin and UPI PIN different to minimize misuse of you UPI App. Further, please make sure you have successfully logged out your application after using it to minimize unauthorized access.
How secure is my personal information?
Nothing is stored on the mobile phone. We encrypt personal information using industry-leading encryption technology.
If I change my UPI app/Handset/SIM, will I be required to register again or can I carry the same virtual address?
In case of change in UPI app version/Handset/SIM, you need to re-register with the same process of mobile number verification along with verification of your account by validating UPI-PIN and no need to create new/change virtual address.
What in Case I forgot UPI-PIN which is required to Re-Verify UPI profile?
After entering incorrect UPI-PIN multiple times forgot UPI PIN option will be enable you can regenerate UPI PIN by using debit card Credential followed OTP.
How safe is doing transactions with UPI App?
Unified Payment Interface is highly secured as it works on two factor authentication (2FA), one being registered Mobile Number and second being UPI PIN incorporated with dedicated NPCI secured library.
What happens if my mobile phone is being used by another person or is lost?
In such a scenario, do not worry. The UPI app authenticates your identity through mobile number. In case of theft, get your mobile number blocked through your service provider. In addition, PIN would be required both for logging into the application and authorizing transaction. So, the possibility of security breach is minimized. As a practice, never disclose your PIN to anyone.
Any Helpdesk or Customer Support number where I can get more information about the UPI Applications?
What is I am Merchant' functionality?
This service is used for self-declaration of Merchant to customer who are having small business such as grocery shop, kirana shop, etc. for collection of funds through collect request or QR code payments.
How to register as Merchant?
This option is available for BHIM Baroda Pay application users who can register themselves as a Merchant
- Launch UPI App on your phone and enter the passcode to authenticate.
- Click to option I am Merchant at home screen
- In the next page, you have to enter merchant details. These include your business name, contact number, merchant category and merchant address with state and PIN code. Tap on the proceed button after entering all the details. .
- You can create New VPA or use existing VPA for collection of Fund.
- Confirm the details in next page and you are done. Your BHIM merchant account registration is complete, and your account is now live.
Can users rollback after declaring as Merchant?
No, users cannot rollback once they have declared themselves as Merchant.
Are there any charges for Merchant Declaration and receiving payment through UPI?
Currently, there are no charges for collection.
How can I (Merchant) receive money using a Virtual Payment Address?
Through Initiating Collect Request:
- Login to UPI App
- Navigate to VPA Collect
- Enter Payer Virtual Address
- Enter other required details
- Click Initiate Collect
- One can receive money after Payer approves Collect request
Through Generating Dynamic/Static QR code:
- Login to UPI App
- Navigate to QR Collect
- Enter amount and remark
- Click to Generate QR code
- Merchant can paste UPI QR code in their shop or can share with email, WhatsApp, etc.
- Customers have to open any UPI application and use Scan & Pay option to make payment.
20 Jan 2021All You Need To Know About UPI
21 Jan 2021All You Need To Know About Different Types of Cyber Threats
31 Jan 20207 Safe Online Banking Tips You Must Know