Special Term Deposit Product introduced
for 444 days & 555 Days.
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme : Benefits
ROI ( % p.a.) w.e.f. 26.12.2022
|Tenors||General/NRE/NRO||Senior Citizen*||General/NRE/NRO||Senior Citizen*|
* Senior Citizen Preferential Rate(Additional ROI 0.50%) is applicable only for "Resident Indian Sr. Citizen"
**No premature Withdrawal Allowed & Minimum Deposit Rs. 15.01 Lakh & Maximum Rs. 199.99 Lakh
Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme : Features
- Product will be called – “Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme” and will be available for all the branches from 16.08.2022 to 31.12.2022.
- Product is applicable for all schemes i.e. General, NRE, NRO and Non-Callable and with all the -3- interest options (RIRD, MIP & QIP) (scheme codes are mentioned in the attached annexure - II).
- Product is available for -444- Days and -555- Days and accounts to be opened in the Scheme codes as provided in the Annexure – II.
- Sr. Citizen Preferential Rate is applicable only for “Resident Indian Sr. Citizen”.
- ROI for Staff & Senior Citizen Staff as per existing guidelines.
- For Baroda Advantage Fixed Deposit (Domestic) Accounts with minimum Rs. 15.01 Lakh to below Rs 2.00 Crore for [Fresh & Renewal] i.e. Non-Callable additional 25bps over Callable Rates as mentioned above for deposits of period 1 Year & Above.
- All other terms & conditions applicable to Term Deposits except Rate of interest & period remain same for Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme
Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme : Eligibility Criteria
- An individual in his own name.
- Jointly by more than one individuals.
- In the names of Clubs, associations, Educational Institutions, Partnerships and joint stock companies and any other institutions, which are eligible to open a Term Deposit, account as per Bank rules.
Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme : Document Required
- As per existing terms for FDR All documents applicable to 'Fixed Deposits' will apply.
Baroda Tiranga Deposit Scheme : Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- Accepted as security by Government departments & as margin for non-fund based activities subject to their acceptance.
- Eligibility norms and all other instructions applicable to 'Fixed Deposits' will apply.
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.