You deserve to fulfil all your wishes, stress-free.
Opt for Baroda Current Account for Other Banks and get multiple benefits.
Fees & Charges
Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Benefits
- Minimum balance: Rs. 5,000/-
- Maximum balance: no limit
- Monthly statements: free (once in a calendar month)
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Features
- Free Auto Payroll, Baroda Connect (internet banking), Missed Call facilities, 24X7 web Chat. SMS Alert facility
- POS/QR code facility available- Available on payment of nominal charges. Monthly charges can be waive if the average balance maintain Rs.1 lakh and above subject to cost benefit analysis.
- Baroda Cash Management Service (BCMS) facility available
- Internet payment gateway (IPG) facility available
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques: Up to Rs. 20,000/- (for 6 months old Accounts with satisfactory transaction only)
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Eligibility
- Eligibility - Any scheduled commercial bank which is included in the second schedule of RBI Act 1934
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Documents Required
|List Of Valid KYC Documents For Account Opening|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN)/ FORM60 is mandatorily to be obtained while opening of the accounts as per extant Reserve Bank of India Guidelines.|
|Officially Valid Documents (OVDs) for Accounts of Individuals||
|Deemed Officially Valid Documents, In case OVD does not contains current/ updated address. (At least one document from the list is Required.)||
|In case of Foreign Students||
|For NRI / Foreign Tourist For PIO/OCI||
|For Foreign Nationals|
||Address proof mentioning the current overseas address (any one)||
(FRRO/ FRO Certificate/ Permit/ Indian Driving License/ OVDs/ any Deemed OVD mentioned herein above, is required to be provided for Indian Address Proof.)
|Accounts of Companies||
|Accounts of Sole Proprietary firms.||
(Any two of the following documents to be obtained)
|Accounts of Partnership firms. (Registered)||
|Accounts of Trusts||
|Accounts of Unincorporated Associations or body of individuals includes unregistered||
|Partnership firm/ trusts and societies.||
|Accounts of Hindu Undivided Family||
|Accounts of the Government or its Departments, societies, universities and local bodies like village panchayats etc.||
|Account of Political Parties||
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Fees & Charges
Cash Handling Charges For Cash Deposit :
- Applicable to Base Branch, Local Non-Base Branches: Beyond Cash Deposit of Rs. 50000/- Or above 10 packets i.e. 1000 pieces of notes of any denominations taken together, whichever is higher charges will be levied as under – Above 10 packets – i.e. 1000 pieces of notes charges will be levied @ Rs.10/- per packet or a part thereof. (Min. Rs.10/- Maxi. Rs.10000/- (per day per Txn.)
- Applicable to Outstation Branches: Chargeable in case of cash deposit in excess of Rs 25000/- per day per account at Rs 2.50 per thousand or part thereof at outstation branch.
- At Cash Machines: Cash deposit with Debit Card is allowed up to Rs.2,00,000/- (2 Lacs) per day where PAN is registered and Rs.49,999/- where PAN is not be registered in account. Card less transaction (by feeding account number) is allowed up to Rs. 20,000/- per day. Fake note, Suspicious Note is impounded and receipt will be given to the customer. Torne/Mutilated/Taped notes are not accepted by this machine.
- First cheque book of 50 leaves free. Subsequent cheque charge @ Rs.5/- per leaf. Quarterly Average balance of Rs.2 lakhs and above : no charges
Transfer/ Closure of Accounts
- A/c can be transferred/ closed at the written request of customers only. New cheque book will be issued to him. No charges required for transfer of an account. For closure of Current account within one year @ Rs.800/-+GST will be deducted.
- Withdrawal allowed by cheque only. No upper limit for cash withdrawing at base branch. At local non-base branch and outstation branches Cash withdrawal up to Rs.25,000/- per day per account is free of charges thereafter service charges is levied. Third party cash payment at non-base branches is not allowed.
Charges for Standing Instructions
- Within the Bank - Not chargeable Rs 50/- per transaction plus applicable remittance charges in case of credits for outside the branch whether in same city or other cities i. e in other Branches / Offices such as LIC etc. plus actual postage charges.
Baroda Current Account for Other Banks Most Important Terms and Conditions (MITC)
- No interest is payable in current account.
- All genuine purpose oriented transactions are allowed. There is no restriction on number of transactions in the current account subject to ledger folio charges.
- In case of transfer transaction one entry i.e. either debit or credit entry of the transaction must be in the branch transferring the fund.
- Account remaining Dormant for 10 years are treated as unclaimed deposits and are transferred to RBI.
Disclosure of information
- The Bank may disclose information about customer’s account, if required and permitted by law, rule or regulations, or at the request of any public or regulatory authority or if such disclosure is required for the purpose of preventing frauds, or in public interest, without specific consent of the account holder(s).
- All relevant policies including code of commitments to customers and grievance redressal policy are available at the branches.
- MITCs OF ATM/DEBIT Card/ Mobile Banking/Net Banking are available separately.
- The Bank will notify, 30 days in advance, any change in terms and conditions/ Fees and charges on its website.
- Deposits along with interest kept in different branches of our Bank is insured by Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) maximum upto ₹ 5,00,000/- (₹ 5 lakh).
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Who can open a current account?
An individual, proprietorship and partnership firm, limited company and even a limited liability partnership can open a current account. For specific eligibility criteria on current account opening, contact the nearest branch.
What is the minimum balance needed for a current account?
One of the benefits of a current account is the low minimum average quarterly balance. However, this amount varies based on the type of current account you hold. Ask your relationship manager or bank executive for more details.
What are the benefits of a current account?
With a current account, you can do a large number of transactions in a single day. You also access several banking services free of charge, depending on the type of current account. This includes applying for overdraft facilities on your current account.