Terms and Condition
The campaign is open to Bank of Baroda customers holding a Mastercard Debit Card and fulfilling the below criteria:
- Customers who have done maximum 2 POS and/or e-commerce transactions in any given month starting 1st March 2019 to 31st August 2019.
To qualify for the offer
- The customer will have to spend Rs. 2,500 or more at merchant outlets or for online purchases during the offer period. ATM transactions shall not be eligible for the campaign.
- Top 4,000 qualified spenders will be eligible for a BookMyShow movie voucher worth Rs. 250 each.
Campaign period – 1st Oct. to 31st Oct. 2019
Important Terms & Conditions
- Debit Cards to be used only on POS & E-commerce sites/E-commerce Apps
- Total spends on successful POS & E-com transactions using Bank of Baroda Debit Mastercard will be considered, the same would be net of refunds, fraudulent/chargeback transactions.
- ATM transactions, Card to Card transactions, Internet Banking, Cash at POS etc. will not eligible for this program.
- Winners will be notified about the BookMyShow movie voucher details within a maximum of 30 days from the end date of the offer i.e. by 10th November 2019.
- Complaints regarding non-receipt of voucher will be entertained till 10th December, 2019.
- In case of Tie between the top spenders, Cards having greater no. of POS & E-com transactions will be declared eligible.
- Cardholders who use their Bank of Baroda Debit MasterCard during the offer period at POS & E-COM from 10th September to 10th October 2019 for a minimum spend of Rs. 2500, will be eligible to qualify for the campaign. The top 4,000 spenders will be entitled to receive Rs. 250 worth of BookMyShow movie voucher.
- The above movie voucher is to be availed as per the described partner terms and conditions and by following the process described at www.bankofbaroda.com. The details of the process and terms and conditions shall be updated on the website at the time of movie voucher being communicated to the winners
- Notification and winner details will be sent by the bank through the email ids or SMS registered with the bank at the time of communication being sent.
- The movie vouchers will have validity till 10th January, 2020.
- The movie voucher shall be valid in India across all cinemas/partners associated with BookMyShow.
- The movie voucher can be used only once within the validity period.
- The discount amount through the movie voucher shall be applicable on the ticket cost. Any additional ticket amount and internet handling charges on the entire transaction would need to be paid by the cardholder.
- The movie voucher can be redeemed only on BookMyShow website/mobile app and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue Box Office.
- Multiple vouchers cannot be clubbed to redeem the offer. It cannot be clubbed to redeem the online BookMyShow offers.
- The Prizes and any component thereof cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash, credit or any prizes and other items in part or in whole. The Prizes may be subject to additional terms and conditions accompanying them (if any). Bank of Baroda may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice, replace or substitute any Prize or any component or item of any Prize with another component or item of a similar value.
- Claiming procedures for the Prizes are subject to the requirements set out by Bank of Baroda and/or its merchant partner, which requirements will be communicated to the winners or displayed on bank’s website.
- As required, Bank of Baroda may choose to extend the promotion period.
- Participation in the Campaign by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis
- In all matters relating to the campaign, the decision of Bank of Baroda shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Bank of Baroda shall not in any way be deemed to be making any representation whatsoever about the usefulness, worthiness, quality and/or character of the Reward Incentive provided under the Campaign and shall not be responsible in any way what so ever for the same. The existence of a dispute with respect to, if any, regarding the usefulness, worthiness, nature and/or quality of Product or other Services provided by Bank of Baroda shall not constitute a claim against the Bank.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of Customer/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the Monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by Customer/s.
- Bank of Baroda and Mastercard shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products or Services availed by the Customer/s under this campaign.
- Bank of Baroda reserves the right to disqualify the Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Campaign.
- Bank of Baroda and Mastercard shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Product/ Services.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Campaign Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
- The Campaign cannot be clubbed with any offer(s) or promotion(s). Bank of Baroda has the right to withdraw the Campaign without any prior notice.
- Bank of Baroda and Mastercard reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms and conditions contained herein as per its discretion without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation/notice whatsoever. Bank of Baroda and Mastercard also reserves the right to discontinue the /Campaign without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Bank of Baroda and Mastercard will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Campaign or discontinuation of it.
- Employees of Bank of Baroda are not eligible to participate in the offer.
- The offer under the campaign is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by Bank of Baroda. The Offer is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, Bank of Baroda reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction. Employees of Bank of Baroda are not eligible to participate in the offer.
- No representation or warranty of any kind is given by Mastercard as to the rewards offered under the Campaign and all liability of any kind whatsoever is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. In the event legislation mandates conditions or warranties which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent, then to the extent permitted by law, Bank of Baroda’s liability is limited to, at its option to provide replacement of the reward or any component or item thereof or the supply of an equivalent prize.
- For all risks associated with the use and redemption of the rewards, Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to the winners or their companions (if any) under the Campaign or any other person for any deficiency, delay, omission or failure related to or connected with Campaign or the Prizes or any component or item thereof.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each Participant shall not have any claim whatsoever against any member of Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in respect of any action, proceeding, judgment, damage or loss (including, without limitation, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity or economic loss), expense, injury (including, without limitation, death or personal injury), damage to property or liability suffered or incurred by the Participant (including any companion of the winner) or any other person arising from or in connection with:
- such Participant’s participation in the Campaign;
- collection, receipt, redemption, use or misuse of any rewards or any component or
- tem thereof by such Participant and/or any other person;
- Each Participant shall indemnify and hold the Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims for negligence), liabilities, suits, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and all losses and expenses resulting or arising from or connected with any claims or actions by any third parties against Mastercard or any entity therein or their respective directors, officers, employees and agents due to any default, act, omission or negligence of such Participant, including, without limitation, default in complying with these terms and conditions or any violation of any applicable law, rules and regulations by such Participant.
- lost, late, misdirected, intercepted, undelivered, rejected, blocked or deleted entries, notifications, postings, correspondences or transaction postings;
- any reward or any component or item thereof that is damaged, defaced, illegible, lost, stolen or otherwise not used;
- inaccurate information provided by the Participant, howsoever caused;
- the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Campaign for any reason whatsoever;
- virus or other corruption, technical or mechanical error or failure, human error, negligence or unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process, the winners’ selection or determination process, or the operation or administration of the Campaign;
- technical or mechanical errors related to computers, servers, mobile phones, satellites, telephone lines, network lines or any other equipment;
- any action, proceeding, judgment, liability, loss, injury, claim or damage (including, but not limited to, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages or losses, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity, economic loss), expense, death and personal injury incurred or suffered by any Participant or any other person which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (i) any participation in the Campaign; (ii) the collection, receipt, redemption, use or misuse of any reward or any component or item thereof; or (iii) the travel to and from any venues or locations associated with any reward or any component or item thereof.
- Mastercard accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any reward or any component or item thereof or the claiming, redemption and use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax, rates or fee payment due to any authority as a result of the participation in the Campaign by a Participant or the collection, redemption, receipt or use of any reward or any component or item thereof remains the sole responsibility of the winner thereof. It is the responsibility of each winner to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.
- The Campaign is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. In the event Mastercard and Bank of Baroda are prevented from continuing with the Campaign or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Campaign is undermined by any event beyond the control of Mastercard and Bank of Baroda, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, breakdown in equipment, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Mastercard, Mastercard and Bank of Baroda shall have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Campaign without any further obligation.
- Please continue to visit www.bankofbaroda.com to get an update on the terms and conditions of the campaign