Home loans in Pune
The Oxford of the East, the Pensioner’s Paradise and a melting pot of cultures, the city of many ‘peths’, Pune remains on the top of the list for most home-buyers. A beautiful amalgamation of history, culture and tradition and modern life, Pune is an IT and education hub. Pune’s year-round lovely weather, great public transportation and proximity to various cities, has made it a favourite among investors. Most investors prefer Pune to be their retirement home city and take on home loans in Pune to purchase their dream retirement house.
Features of opting for a home loan in Pune
Simple application Process
- Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
Best interest rates
- You can expect the cheapest and the lowest home loan interest rates in Pune if you take a Bank of Baroda home loan. Home loans are offered at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score.
Maximum finance and minimum down payment
- Bank of Baroda provides loans amount based on the property value considering regulatory guidelines for the Loan to value Ratio(LTV).The Bank offers need based principal loan amount.
Minimal processing fees
- The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST.
Tenure and repayment
- Bank of Baroda offers the best home loan in Pune with tenures lasting up to 30 years. The loan can be repaid in easy EMIs.
Loan age group
- Home loans can be availed by individuals between the age group of 21 years to 70 years (at the end of the loan tenure) .
- With low interest rates and longer tenure of loan up to 30 years, the EMI you pay is also considerably low.
Benefits of taking a Bank of Baroda Home loan
Simple and easy documentation process
- Bank of Baroda prepares you in advance for all the documents you need to submit with your loan application. You just need to provide some basic documents.
Waiver on pre-closure charges
- If you choose to prepay your entire loan before the loan tenure ends, Bank of Baroda does not levy any pre-closure penalties.
- You may take out a joint loan with your spouse or any other earning family member. Doing this can increase your chances of getting a high loan amount. Both applicants can also reap home loan tax benefits.
Choice of loans
- Bank of Baroda allows you to choose from a wide range of home loans in Pune.
- On your Bank of Baroda home loan, you get a free credit card. You can also get 0.25% concession in ROI if you take a car loan along with free accident insurance with your home loan.
- You can take top-up loans, home renovation loans and several other kinds of loans on your existing home loan.
- Why a home in Pune can prove to be a lucrative investment
Pune is the Oxford of the East
- Pune has long held the reputation of being the education hub of the country. It boasts of some of the most impeccable schools, colleges and universities which make it a worthwhile city for your children to study in.
It is a booming IT hub
- Pune is offering strict competition to cities like Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad and is an upcoming IT hub. More and more people are benefiting from Pune’s growth in the IT space as employment opportunities are increasing.
Great for real estate investment
- Whether it is Pune’s reputation as an educational or IT hub, Pune has become home to a wide range of career opportunities. Taking a home loan in Pune to purchase your dream home can prove to be great real estate investment within a decade.
Clean and Green city
- One of the cleanest cities in the country, Pune is well known for its lush green cover. It is no wonder that Pune was synonymous as Pensioner’s Paradise.
It is culturally significant
- Thanks to the education system, Pune has become a melting pot of various cultures. Students form different parts of the country come to Pune to make a life.
Its proximity to everything
- Pune is just a few hours’ drive away from the most breath-taking beaches, mountains, hill-stations and forts in Maharashtra.
It is one of the cheapest metro cities
- Pune offers the best of all worlds. It is a Smart City, a cheap metro and a place where the standard of living is much more affordable as compared to any other Indian metro. Currently, Pune is regarded as India’s cheapest metro city.
- home loans in Pune, best home loan in Pune, lowest home loan interest rates in Pune