Home loans in Mumbai
The capital city of Maharashtra and the financial capital of the country, Mumbai is also the dream capital of India. It is no wonder that Mumbai fascinates everyone; from dreamers to tourists to aspiring homeowners who hope to one-day purchase an abode here. This can be done simply by taking out a home loan in Mumbai. Mumbai is a great city to live in, to build an illustrious career and to raise a family. You can give your family the best of all worlds – be it some of the finest educational institutions, access to the best healthcare systems in India and of course, the proximity to the surreal Mumbai coastline. Moreover, a real estate investment in Mumbai can guarantee your family life-long financial security. Bank of Baroda can help you fulfil your lifelong dream of owning a piece of Mumbai in the form of your very home.
Features of taking out a Home loan in Mumbai
From application to disbursal, the loan process is super-convenient
Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda’s trusted agents will hold your hand through the entire loan process – from application to disbursal.
You can get up to 90% finance
Bank of Baroda is among the few banks offering as high as 90% finance on home loans in Mumbai, making it one of the highest loan to value ratio in the industry. The bank offers need based principal loan amount.
The documentation process is simple
Whether you are a salaried borrower or a self-employed one, you can take advantage of Bank of Baroda’s simple and easy loan documentation process when you opt for a home loan.
The interest rates are attractive
Bank of Baroda offers the lowest home loan interest rates in Mumbai as compared to most other banks and housing finance companies in Mumbai. You can get home loans starting at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score.
You get high tenures to repay the loan
Bank of Baroda offers tenures of up-to 30 years and above on home loans, among a wide bracket of borrowers between the ages of 21 to 70 (at the end of the loan tenure). .
You can repay the loan in low EMIs
With low interest rates and longer tenure of loan up to 30 years, the EMI you pay is also considerably low.
Loan Processing fees and pre-closure charges
The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% loan processing fee+GST on home loans, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST. Pre-closure Or Part-Payment penalties are waived throughout the tenure of the Home Loan.-
- Free credit card: When you take a home loan in Mumbai, you get a free credit card on your home loan.
- Additionally, you also qualify for a 0.25% concession on car loans taken with the bank.
- Free accident insurance: Bank of Baroda offers free accident insurance when you take out a home loan.
Reasons to take out a housing loan in Mumbai
Here’s why you should make this vivacious and vibrant city your permanent home:
It has the best transport system in the country
- From the local trains to the metros, monorails and the renowned BEST buses, getting around in Mumbai is a cakewalk.
There’s place for everyone
- Mumbai is a melting pot of cultures. Here everyone welcomed whole heartedly and gives everyone a fair chance to live their dreams.
The towering skyscrapers make for a pretty sight
- The real estate game of Mumbai is ever so strong, no wonder Mumbai is known as the Manhattan of India.
Then there’s the calming coastline
- Whichever part of the city you are in, you are never too far from the fantastic Mumbai coastline.
It has the finest education institutions
- No matter what stream you choose to pursue, you can find the best schools and colleges in Mumbai
The health care systems are top-notch
- Be it the country’s finest oncologists, cardiologists, psychologists or even the finest hospitals, Mumbai has it all.
The retail therapy is on another level
- Whether it is designer boutiques, multi-storeyed malls or plain old road-side shopping, no city makes retail indulgence quite as relaxing as Mumbai.
Mumbai’s real estate is hot property
- Buying a home in Mumbai today, can double your investments in just a few years.
- Home loan in Mumbai, lowest home loan interest rates in Mumbai, housing finance companies in Mumbai, home loan rates in Mumbai, housing loan in Mumbai