Home loans in Hyderabad
The city of Nizams, beautiful pearls and the world-famous Hyderabadi Biryani, Hyderabad has a charisma of its own. A historic city with an old world charm and some of the most futuristic companies across the world, Hyderabad is the perfect city to build a life in. Affordable on the pocket and filled with some of the best modern and luxurious amenities, Hyderabad has something to offer to all kinds of people. This is perhaps the very reason why more and more people are taking out home loans in Hyderabad and making a permanent home in this wondrous city.
Under the Government of India’s Smart Cities Mission, Hyderabad has qualified as one of the 100 Indian cities on the fast-track to be developed as a smart city. The heritage city offers a comfortable and relaxed standard of living, for the young and the old alike. The affordable property rates have been inspiring investors to take out housing loans in Hyderabad and become homeowners as opposed to merely renting homes. Bank of Baroda offers some of the lowest home loan interest rates in Hyderabad.
Take a bank of Baroda Home loan in Hyderabad and reap the below benefits
Loans for all kind of buyers
- Whether you are a self-employed individual, a businessman or a salaried employee, bank of Baroda provides housing loans in Hyderabad to all kind of buyers.
Simple application Process
- Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
Low interest rates
- Bank of Baroda provides most competitive and lowest home loan interest rates in Hyderabad, making it very convenient for anyone to become a home-owner. Home loan interest rates in Hyderabad begin at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score.
Loan Processing fees and pre-closure charges
- The bank levies 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST . Pre-closure Or Part-Payment penalties are waived throughout the Tenure of the Home Loan
Higher loan amount
- Bank of Baroda provides maximum finance on the actual value of the property as compared to loans offered by other banks and housing finance companies in Hyderabad, making it one of the highest loan to value ratio in the industry. The bank offers need based principal loan amount. Adding a co-applicant to your loan application can help you get higher loan amount.
Age group and tenure
- The bank offers home loans to borrowers between the ages of 21 years to 70 years (at the end of the loan tenure). The loan tenures offered by the bank are also higher as compared to most other lenders i.e. up to 30 years.
Free credit card
- When you take a home loan in Hyderabad, you get a free credit card on your home loan.
- Additionally, you also qualify for a 0.25% concession in ROI on car loans taken with the bank.
Free accident insurance
- Bank of Baroda offers free accident insurance when you take out a home loan.
- With low interest rates and longer tenure of loan up to 30 years, the EMI you pay is considerably low.
- Wide range of home loans: Bank of Baroda offers several different types of home loans in Hyderabad. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Baroda Home Loan
- Baroda Home Loan Advantage
- Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan
- Pradhan Pantri Awas Yojana
Living in Hyderabad
Here’s what makes Hyderabad one of the best cities in India to live in:
- Hyderabad is an IT Hub and home to some of the most renowned IT companies in India and the world.
- Hyderabad welcomes people from different parts of the country and boasts of a cosmopolitan amalgamation of people.
- The real estate in Hyderabad is both affordable and promising. A house you purchase by taking out a home loan in Hyderabad today can potentially earn you a great return on investment within a decade.
- Whether it is the healthcare industry, or schools, colleges and universities, Hyderabad offers the best of everything, making it an ideal city to raise your family in.
- Hyderabad is one of the few cities in which you get access to all modern and luxurious amenities but the cost of living is affordable.
- Despite the high paying jobs, you can live a financially comfortable life in Hyderabad with job opportunities in several diverse fields.
- So what are you waiting for? Take out a Bank of Baroda home loan in Hyderabad and buy your dream home today.
- home loan in Hyderabad, housing finance companies in Hyderabad, lowest home loan interest rates in Hyderabad, housing loans in Hyderabad.