Home loans in Gurgaon
A vivacious city full of opportunities, Gurgaon or Gurugram is one of the many cities that fall under the Government of India’s smart cities for development scheme. Although the city was viewed differently before the year 2000, Gurgaon has gotten a 360 degree makeover in the last 2 decades. More and more people are flocking into this young and youthful city to make the most of career opportunities. This is perhaps one of the reasons why the real estate market is very hot here. More and more investors are moving to Gurgaon to take advantage of the educational and employment opportunities offered by the city. Bank of Baroda offers you the unique opportunity to purchase you dream home by taking out a home loan in Gurgaon.
Key features and benefits of taking a Bank of Baroda home loan in Gurgaon to buy your dream home
Simple loan process
- The home loan process is very simple. Just fill up the application form, provide your personal and professional details along with documents of proposed property and let our agents help you through the entire loan process until the loan amount is disbursed or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
- The bank provides an exhaustive list of basic documents you need to submit so that you know exactly what is needed.
Low interest rates
- Bank of Baroda offers home loans in Gurgaon at very low rates as compared to most other banks and housing finance companies .You can get home loans starting at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score
High loan amounts
- Bank of Baroda provides loans amount based on the property value considering regulatory guidelines for the Loan to value Ration(LTV).The Bank offers need based principal loan amount.
Low processing fees
- The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST.
No Pre-closure charges
- You can close your loan at any time without incurring any penalties as Bank of Baroda does not levy any pre-closure charges on paying off home loan before the stipulated tenure.
- You can get tenures of up to 30 years on your home loans in Gurgaon.
Loans for all
- Bank of Baroda offers loans to salaried employees, businessmen and self-employed individuals.
- Loans are offered to joint borrowers, who can take advantage of high loan amounts and tax benefits associated with home loans.
- Individuals between the ages of 21 years and 70 years of age(at the end of the loan tenure) can easily get a home loan in Gurgaon.
- Borrowers pay a considerably low EMI with low interest rates and longer tenure of loan up to 30 years,
Wide range of loans
- Choose from a wide range of Bank of Baroda home loans in Gurgaon such as Baroda Home Loan, Baroda Home Loan Advantage, Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan, Home Improvement Loan, Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan, and ) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PMAY), etc.
- On your Bank of Baroda home loan, you get a free credit card. You can also get 0.25% concession in ROI if you take a car loan along with free accident insurance with your home loan.
- You can also benefit from top-up loans provided on your existing loans. You can apply for a top-up loan up to five times throughout the loan repayment tenure. You can also take on a home renovation/ remodelling loan on your existing loan as a top-up loan.
The perks of living in Gurgaon
Here’s why you should own property by taking a home loan in Gurgaon:
- The cosmopolitan culture: With some of the biggest tech companies and start-ups coming up in Gurgaon, the city is becoming more cosmopolitan than ever.
- Great education system: Gurgaon has some of the best schools, colleges and universities for further education.
- State-of-the-art health care institutions: Gurgaon boasts of some of the country’s finest hospitals with the best of India’s medical professionals residing in the city.
- Smart City: Gurgaon is among the 100 cities handpicked by the government that is benefiting from all-round development.
- Real Estate Investments – Gurgaon’s role as a smart city makes it an ideal city for real estate investments.
Now is the right time to purchase your dream home by opting for a Bank of Baroda home loan in Gurgaon.
- home loans in Gurgaon, home loans in Gurgaon