Home loan in Surat
The diamond city, Surat is one of Gujarat’s biggest and busiest cities. It is a city that has gained a reputation for being business savvy and contributing greatly to India’s GDP. The real estate of Surat is more popular now than it ever was with more and more space being dedicated towards commercial, industrial and residential projects in this mercantile city. More and more people are viewing Surat as a great city to purchase a home in, which is why home loans in Surat are more in demand now than ever. Bank of Baroda offers the best interest rates on home loans in this futuristic city.
You can take a home loan in Surat if you are
- An Indian National i.e. a resident or a non-resident Indian
- A salaried employee, a businessman or a self-employed individual
- A borrower between the ages of 21 years and 70 years(at the end of the loan tenure).
Simple application Process
Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com
Elements of the loan – amounts and fees
Principal loan Amount
- Bank of Baroda provides maximum loans amount based on the property value considering regulatory guidelines for the Loan to value Ratio (LTV) and Gross Monthly/annual income of the applicant. The Bank offers need based principal loan amount.
- Home loans in Surat are available for a minimum interest rate at BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score..
- The bank offers great flexibility on home loans. You can repay the loan with minimum and maximum loan tenures upto 30 years respectively.
- Due to the low interest rates and high tenure up to 30 years, you can repay the loan in affordable low EMIs.
Loan processing fee
The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST.
- Pre-closure penalty: The bank does not levy any penalties on pre-closing a loan before the end of the stipulated tenure as chosen by the borrower.
Features of the loan
- Process: The application process for a home loan in Surat is very simple. You can just walk into the nearest Bank of Baroda branch and apply for the loan.
- Documentation: The loan documentation is very simple and precise. Just provide all the documents listed in the loan application form to get your loan process started.
- Co-applicants: You can co-apply for the home loan with your spouse, parents, siblings or any other earning members of the family.
- Loans on existing loan: You can avail several auxiliary loans such as a top-up loan, a home renovation loan, home extension loan and more on your existing home loan.
- Special facilities: You get a free credit card on your bank of Baroda home loan. You can also avail 0.25% discount on ROI on your car loan and get free accidental insurance with your home loan.
Types of home loans offered by Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of home loans in Surat to suit various kinds of budgets and borrowers. The most popular ones are
- Baroda Home Loan
- Baroda Home Loan Advantage
- Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan
- Pradhan Pantri Awas Yojana
Why it is the right time to invest in Surat real estate
- Commercial and residential real estate: Individuals looking to set up business in Surat can benefit from the current property rates in Surat before the planned development is completed. The same goes for residential real estate purchase making it the right time to take a home loan in Surat to buy a property.
- Upcoming IT hub: Surat, which already has a reputation as the diamond city and mercantile city, is also an upcoming IT hub of Gujarat. Property rates are expected to double in value in the near future.
- Smart City: Surat is already recognized as a smart city thanks to the industrial, residential and commercial projects which are proving to be a major source of contribution to India’s GDP.
home loan in Surat