Home loan in Lucknow
The Land of Nawabs, Lucknow is a fascinating city with a classic old-world charm. The largest city in Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow is known for its rich culture and cosmopolitan crowd. Did you know that Lucknow is regarded as the happiest city in India, second only to Chandigarh? Today, it has become one of the most rapidly developing cities in India with most investors and builders viewing Lucknow as a worthy city to launch real estate projects in. If you are planning to buy a home in this charming city, now is the perfect time to apply for a home loan in Lucknow.
Why it is lucrative to apply for a Bank of Baroda home loan in Lucknow
- The home loan process is simple. Visit any of nearby Bank of Baroda branch, fill up the Home loan application form, submit all the listed documents or you can apply online also by clicking the link provided for Home Loan on our Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.com.Our agents will guide you through then entire loan process –from application to disbursal.
- Bank of Baroda home loans interest rates are amongst the lowest in India, starting BRLLR of the Bank linked with Repo Rate based on the Bureau score. Bank of Baroda provides loans amount based on the property value considering regulatory guidelines for the Loan to value Ration (LTV).The Bank offers need based principal loan amount.
- Home loans in Lucknow are available for high tenures lasting up to a maximum of 30 years. The loan can be repaid in easy and affordable EMIs; due to lowest rate of interest and highest tenure up to 30 years.
- The bank levies 0.25% to 0.50% +GST loan processing fee on home loan amount, minimum ₹8500 and maximum ₹20,000 plus GST
- You have the option of pre-closing your loan at any time without incurring any penalties for pre-closure.
- Individuals between the ages of 21 years to -70 years(at the end of the loan tenure). can apply for a home loan.
- The bank offers home loans in Lucknow to all kinds of applicants – Resident and Non Resident Indians, salaried employees, businessmen, self-employed individuals, Applying for a joint home loan with your spouse, siblings, parents or any other earning family member can help you procure a high loan amount and avail tax benefits on home loans.
- You can get several benefits on your existing Bank of Baroda home loan such as top-up loans, home renovation loan, home extension loans etc.
- You also become eligible for special benefits such as a free credit card, free accident insurance and a 0.25% concession in rate of interest on a car loan.
Home loans offered by Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of home loans in Lucknow. The most popular ones include
- Baroda Home Loan
- Baroda Home Loan Advantage
- Baroda Pre Approved Home Loan
- Home Improvement Loan
- Baroda Home Suvidha Personal Loan
- Pradhan Pantri Awas Yojana
Benefits of investing in real estate by taking a home loan in Lucknow
- Whether it is business or shopping, Lucknow has several upcoming commercial districts, which is why real estate prices and property value can go up in Lucknow in the near future.
- There are plans in place to develop world-class higher education institutions, health-care centres and other civic amenities in Lucknow.
- Construction of new townships, gated societies and residential townships is already underway with builders having procured the necessary certifications.
- Transportation facilities have also improved in Lucknow with an already existing local transportation system in place, along with the functional Lucknow Metro.
- Lucknow has also been listed among the top 100 smart cities of India, with rapid development under-way.
- Despite all the amenities and developments, the standard of living in Lucknow is much more affordable than most other Indian cities.
It seems like now is the best time to take out a home loan in Lucknow before property rates begin to sky-rocket. So what are you waiting for? Walk into any Bank of Baroda branch in Lucknow today to apply for a home loan.
home loan in Lucknow