Power your business online. With our secured payment gateway.
- Quick and easy integration process
- Low transaction fee
- Foreign currency transaction
Internet Payment Gateway
Bank of Baroda provides a facility, to receive payment online from any debit/credit card, UPI (VPA & QR code), wallet, net banking (through aggregator) of more than 34+ banks, called ‘Baroda e-Gateway’ (Internet Payment Gateway), which is a safe, secure, and trusted payment solution for e-Commerce/online business.
For Internet Payment Gateway Inquire
Bank of Baroda provides a facility, to receive payment online from any debit/credit card, UPI (VPA & QR code), wallet, net banking (through aggregator) of more than 40+ banks, called ‘Baroda e-Gateway’ (Internet Payment Gateway), which is a safe, secure, and trusted payment solution for e-commerce/online business.
Baroda e-Gateway, is ideal for categories i.e. Education (Schools and Colleges for Fee Collection), Retail, Mutual Fund, Insurance, Government, Utility merchants who wish to sell online products/services, associations to receive subscriptions from their members, Government and Semi-Government offices, municipal corporations, electricity boards and other utility payment services companies to collect dues/payments from consumers, etc. (Many of these businesses have already enrolled with us and are using Baroda e-Gateway platform successfully).
Baroda PayPoint is a web/mobile-based online/offline payment collection portal, providing an easy interface between Merchant and consumer for secured payments using online and offline mode by shielding them from underlying complexity of payment transactions and integration with electronic fund transfer switches. Even if the Merchant does not have their website or technological support, PayPoint provides them data management, payments, settlement, accounting, and reconciliation facilities. PayPoint provides dedicated customizable solutions for Educational Institutes, Housing Societies, Retailers, and other Business owners with minimal technical expertise at merchant’s part.
- Security and close integration with banking system
- Verified by Visa, Master Card Secure Code
- Quick and easy Integration process
- Low transaction fee and initial investments
- Allows 10 Foreign currency transaction
- Affiliated to VISA/Master Card/NPCI
- Payments through Debit/Credit Cards, Net Banking, Wallet, UPI and QR Code
- Detailed Merchant’s Reports (MIS) through Self-Service Portal
- Bank will provide software for secured transmission of card information and payment confirmation between Merchant’s website and Payment Gateway.
- Banks Team will co-ordinate with the merchant’s technical team for host to host configuration, end to end testing etc.
- Merchant’s team can view transactions made through the website and generate relevant reports at their end without any support from branch/bank’s teams.
- Merchant will be required to sign an agreement which includes agreed fee structure, settlement methodology, data non-disclosure/confidentiality terms etc. towards enrolment.
- Appropriate KYC and company details/documentation required.
- Bank reserve the right to reject any merchant for Payment Gateway.
How secure is Baroda e-Gateway?
Baroda e-Gateway is highly secured with 3D secure, 128 bit SSL, centralized data management and servers hosted in tier-3 data centre with full disaster recovery centre.
What are the currencies accepted on Baroda e-Gateway?
Baroda e-Gateway accepts INR and 9 foreign currencies (USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD, NZD, AED, SGD, JPY) but settlement to the merchant’s account will be made in INR only.
Baroda e-Gateway will accept bank’s debit card only?
Baroda e-Gateway will process Debit as well as Credit cards issued by any bank as long as they are affiliated to Master Card, Rupay or Visa and net banking of more than 34 banks (through aggregator).
Does Baroda e-Gateway accept Maestro, Amex, Diners or proprietary cards?
No, the gateway accepts only Rupay, Master and Visa cards.
Who can become a Baroda e-Gateway Merchant?
Any corporate/society/organization having a fully functional website or intending to have a website where they sell products, services, and accept payments, can be enrolled in Baroda e-Gateway. Merchants who don’t have their website or technical team can opt for Baroda Paypoint solution.
How much time it takes for merchant integration?
Merchant enrolment Usually 3-4 days site integration - To operationalise Usually three days for client software installation, configuration and testing (With the help of merchants technical team Usually1-2 days)
Above activities can be initiated simultaneously after agreement is signed on commercial terms.
What if I don’t have my website or IT infrastructure ready?
Bank of Baroda can provide you the Baroda Paypoint Service, a customisable dedicated ERP based solution that can cater to your payment collection requirements through online/offline payment modes.