Your Business Deserves The Right Financial Partner.
Opt for Baroda Premium Current Account Privilege and get multiple benefits.
Baroda Premium Current Account Privilege
Fees & Charges
Terms & Conditions
- It can be opened as a single or Joint
- Minimum QAB is Rs. 2,50,000 at all locations
- Auto and Reverse Sweep facility enabling current account holder to earn higher interest on your deposit
- Baroda Vypaar business debit card for individual/proprietorship accounts only
- Baroda Connect facility (Internet Banking)
- Mobile banking for individual/proprietorship accounts only
- POS/QR code facility is available for payment collection
- Baroda Cash Management Services: Enjoy the convenience of BCMS services for bulk payment & collection at competitive rates offered by the Bank.
- Baroda Payment Gateway: Accept online payments through all modes through state of art payment gateway of the Bank
- Baroda Pay Point: Accept online/offline payment through all modes with Low transaction fee and initial investments
- All Individuals including Minors of age 14 years and above.
- Registered & Un-registered Trust
- Businessman and professionals
- Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
- Proprietorship/Partnership firms
- Private/Public Ltd Cos
- Clubs & Association,
- Government Departments
- Panchayat Samities
- Charitable & Public Trusts
- Registered & unregistered Societies
- Banks and Financial Institutions.
Fees and Charges
- Opening & Maintenance of Minimum Balances:-
Parameter Particulars Not maintaining minimum quarterly average balance of ₹ 2,50,000/- At All Branches
₹ 1,000/- + GST per quarter
Closing of Account within One Year ₹ 1,000/- + GST
- If the minimum balance remains below the stipulated levels continuously for three months, the Bank may, after giving due notice, transfer the account to Standard Current Account.
- Baroda Advantage Current account holders can upgrade their account to Baroda Premium Current Privilege Account
- Applicable to Base Branch, Local Non-Base Branches:- Beyond Cash Deposit of Rs. 50000/- Or above 10 packets i.e. 1000 pieces of notes of any denominations taken together, whichever is higher charges will be levied as under – Above 10 packets – i.e. 1000 pieces of notes charges will be levied @ Rs.10/- per packet or a part thereof. (Min. Rs.10/- Maxi. Rs.10000/- (per day per Txn.)
- Applicable to Outstation Branches:- Chargeable in case of cash deposit in excess of Rs 25000/- per day per account at Rs 2.50 per thousand or part thereof at outstation branch.
- At Cash MachinesCash deposit with debit card is allowed up to Rs.2,00,000/- (2 Lacs) per day where PAN is registered and Rs.49,999/- where PAN is not be registered in account. Card less transaction (by feeding account number) is allowed up to Rs. 20,000/- per day. Fake note, Suspicious Note is impounded and receipt will be given to the customer. Torne/Mutilated/Taped notes are not accepted by this machine.
- Monthly Statements: Two times in a month free of charge.
- Balance Certificate Free
- Folio Charges Free
- Signature verification Free
- Cheque Book Free unlimited.
- 100% waiver of charges on NEFT/RTGS through Branch Channel. It does not include Bulk NEFT/RTGS
- SMS Alert Facility: free
- 100 % discount on issuance of Demand Draft / Banker’s Cheque
- 20% Rebate/ Discount on locker Rent if locker rent is paid in advance for three years and above in lump sum, to proprietor/ partners/ directors.
- Discount on Demat Services: waiver of 25% of annual custody charges to partners, directors, proprietors and up to two authorized managing members of other bodies.
- Discount on Demat Services: waiver of 25% of annual custody charges to partners, directors, proprietors and up to two authorized managing members of other bodies
- Waiver of Processing Charges 100 % Waiver in case Car Loans are in the name of Proprietor, Firm and Company.
- VISA Vypaar Business Debit Card will be issued to Individual and Proprietor accounts only. Debit card will be issued free for the 1st Year and thereafter charges will be levied
- VISA Vypaar Business Debit Card will be issued to Individual and Proprietor accounts only. Debit card will be issued free for the 1st Year and thereafter charges will be levied.
- A/c can be transferred/ closed at the written request of customers only. New cheque book will be issued to him. No charges required for transfer of an account.
- For closure of Current account within one year @ ₹1,000/-+ GST will be deducted.
Cash Handling Charges-FOR CASH DEPOSIT:-
No interest is payable in current account except in case of deceased account where interest @ of saving banks is paid from the date of death of the account holder till the settlement of the account.
- First Sweep out for ₹ 25,000 will take place only when account balance reaches ₹ 5,25,000/- for 15 to 91 days.
- The threshold amount of ₹ 5,00,000/- can be increased in multiples of ₹ 1,000/-
- Sweep out amount of ₹ 25,000/- can be increased in multiples of ₹ 25,000/-
- Sweep will take place on every Monday. In case of holiday sweep will take place on the next working day.
- On maturity the proceeds of sweep amount will be credited to respective current account. Rate of interest on short deposit will be period specific as per bank’s Term Deposit rate. TDS will be applicable as per IT rules.
- Sweep in will take place on LIFO (Last in First Out) basis in multiples of Rs.25,000/-.
Disclosure of information
- The Bank may disclose information about customer’s account, if required and permitted by law, rule or regulations, or at the request of any public or regulatory authority or if such disclosure is required for the purpose of preventing frauds, or in public interest, without specific consent of the account holder(s).
- All relevant policies including code of commitments to customers and grievance redressal policy are available at the branches.
- MITCs OF ATM/DEBIT Card/ Mobile Banking/Net Banking are available separately.
- The Bank will notify, 30 days in advance, any change in terms and conditions/ Fees and charges on its website.
- Deposits along with interest kept in different branches of our Bank is insured by Deposit Insurance & Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) maximum upto ₹ 5,00,000 (₹ 5 lakh)
- *All Charges are exclusive of Taxes.
- *All charges are subject to changes from time to time.
- *For latest service charges, please visit the Linkhttps://www.bankofbaroda.in/interest-rate-and-service-charges/service-charges
- Auto and reverse sweep facility enabling current account holders to earn interest
- Monthly statements: two times in a month free
- Balance certificate: free
- Folio charges: free
- Signature verification: free
- Cheque book: free
- Auto payroll: free
- Free Baroda Connect (Internet Banking): free
- Free mobile banking for individual/ proprietorship accounts only
- Immediate credit of outstation cheques: Maximum outstanding not to exceed Rs. 1,50,000 at any time
- Missed call facility: free
- SMS alert facility: free
- POS/ QR code facility available
- Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) facility available
- 100% discount on issuance of demand draft/ Bankers cheque.
- 20% Rebate/ discount on locker rent if locker rent is paid in advance for three years and above in lump sum to proprietor/ partners/ directors
- Discount on demat services: 25% waiver of annual custody charges to partners, directors, proprietors and up to two authorized managing members of other bodies
- Waiver of processing charges: 100% waiver in case car loans are in the name of proprietor, firm and company
- Collection of outstation cheques by sending cheques physically through post - No collection charges, only postage payable
Please fill in these details, so we can call you back and assist you.
Who can open a current account?
An individual, proprietorship and partnership firm, limited company and even a limited liability partnership can open a current account. For specific eligibility criteria on current account opening, contact the nearest branch.
What is the minimum balance needed for a current account?
One of the benefits of a current account is the low minimum average quarterly balance. However, this amount varies based on the type of current account you hold. Ask your relationship manager or bank executive for more details.
What are the benefits of a current account?
With a current account, you can do a large number of transactions in a single day. You also access several banking services free of charge, depending on the type of current account. This includes applying for overdraft facilities on your current account.
एलआईसी/अन्य बीमा कंपनियों हेतु चालू खाता
अन्य बैंकों हेतु चालू खाता
बड़ौदा प्रीमियम चालू खाता – प्रिविलेज (बीपीसीएपी)
बड़ौदा लघु व्यवसाय चालू खाता (बीएसबीसीए)