Building Enduring Relationships
Your trust over the years is the foundation of our success.
Today, on our 112th Foundation Day, we feel great joy and pride as we look back. We owe every bit of our success to you. It's your trust that inspired us to do better by us and helping us become one of India's leading and most preferred banks.
With India continuing on its journey of transformation, the end goal is all about giving infinite possibilities to future generations. Taking the legacy of supporting our Nation's economic priorities and aligning our objectives, our Bank has embarked on strategic partnerships with the key stakeholders to contribute in the economic development of the Nation. The active and incessant participation of the Bank in creating robust delivery platform coupled with state-of-art technology are enablers to ensure continuous stakeholders engagement and building enduring relationships.
The Bank is also leveraging on Fintech opportunities, Stand-up India and Mudra Loan to create and support entrepreneurial eco-system as an inclusive growth strategy. The Bank seeks to empower the customers like never before by putting them as the focal point around which it creates rich and meaningful experience to build relationships that are truly enduring in nature.
On our 112th Foundation Day, as we embark towards the future, we are #CelebratingRelationships
Banking the Unbanked
Enhancing Agricultural Growth
Digital India: Way Forward
Meeting Housing Aspirations
Empowering Entrepreneurial Dreams
Seamless Corporate Banking
112th Foundation Day
- The Bank was set up at Baroda by the Maharaja of Baroda, Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad - III
- First Branch at Baroda
- First Overseas Branch at Mombassa, Kenya
- Established its operations in United Kingdom at London
- Established Staff Training College at Ahmedabad
- Established Department of Agriculture Finance
- Nationalisation of Banks. "The Bank of Baroda Ltd." became "Bank of Baroda."
- Opened first of its 19 Regional Rural Banks
- One of the First nationalized Banks to tap Capital Market through Public Issue of Equity Shares
- Relocated its Corporated Headquarters to the imposing Baroda Corporate Centre at Bandra-Kurla Complex in Mumbai
- Launched Baroda Swarajgar Vikas Sansthan - An exclusive institution for training of the Rural Youth
- Strategic Tie-ups with Non-Life and Life Insurance Companies for Bancassurance (National Insurance / HDFC Standard)
- Launched the New Corporate Identity - The Baroda Sun
- Signed contract with Hewlett Packard as Technology Partner
- Commissioned State-of-the-art Global Data Centre
- Established India's First Retail Loan Factory built around assembly line production principle - An innovative Sales & Delivery Model
- Launched Core Banking Solution and Internet Banking
- Established India's First SME Loan Factory built around assembly line production principle - An innovative Sales & Delivery Model
- Strategic Tie-ups with Asset Management Companies
- Established India's First Gen-Next Branch, A unique fusion of "Hi-Tech and High-Touch" Bank dedicated to youth
- Interconnected 24 Hours ATM Network
- Established Baroda Grameen Paramarsh Kendra (BGPK) in quest of Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Association with India Infoline for offering Online Trading Platform for Equity and Derivatives Trading
- Set up a Joint Venture for Mutual Funds "Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd." with Pioneer Investments of Italy
- 100 years "Young" Organisation - Celebrated Completion of 100 years of establishment
- 100% implementation of Core Banking Solution - An "Any Time Any Where Banking" facility (Domestic)
- Launched Bank's BPR project - "Project - Navnirmaan" covering BPR and organizational restructuring and modernization of Branches
- Set up a Joint Venture for Life Insurance "IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company Ltd." with Legal & General of UK and Andhra Bank
- Launched Brand Mascot 'Stickman' increasing usage of alternate delivery channels
- Launched "Baroda M-Connect" - The mobile banking facility for banking transactions using mobile phone
- Launched Signature Tune for enhancing the Brand value by adding sonic edge to the Brand
- A global network of 3500+ branches and 1700+ networked ATMs offering an All inclusive "Any Time Any Where Banking"
- Opening of 100th Overseas Branch in Dubai
- Launched Pilot Agri Loan Factory
- Launched E-Lobby concept of 24 x 7 Banking encompassing various banking facilities under one roof
- Launched Baroda Adarsh Grameen Branch - An innovative Rural Branch concept of engaging Villagers
- Launched Door Step Banking Services
- Names Brand Mascot as : BOBMitra - Dost You Can Bank On
- More than 25000 customer touch points [5000+ Branches, 6250+ ATMs, 25 Countries]
- Today, Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank come together to join their rich past and legacy to forge a dynamic future.
- Their strong relationships with over 120 million happy customers are proof of the transformed experience their amalgamation will bring.
- Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank are established institutions serving the nation and the society at large, with a legacy of 80 – 100 years.
- The power of 3 became an organic thought for campaign and it came effortlessly from the intent and purpose of dynamic amalgamation.