Education Loan EMI Calculator
- With the ever increasing cost of education, parents today find that their life-long savings are not enough to fund their children’s further education. Students who aspire to get a quality education in India or go abroad for their higher degree can fulfil their ambitions by applying for Bank of Baroda’s affordable education loans that come with several benefits. You can easily calculate your monthly EMI on the education loan EMI calculator available on the bank’s website.
What kind of education loans does bank of Baroda offer?
Bank of Baroda offers a wide range of education loans from nursery to higher degrees in India and abroad. Some of the popular education loans include
- Baroda Gyan loan for higher studies in India
- Baroda Scholar loan for higher studies abroad
- Government of India Interest Subsidy Schemes for Education Loan
How can I use the education loan EMI calculator?
- The education loan EMI calculator is available freely on the bank of Baroda website. You can simply enter the principal loan amount (up-to a maximum of 15 lakhs), interest rate (starting at 8.50%) and tenure (10-15 years) to find out the payable EMI. You can adjust these figures until you arrive at an affordable EMI amount.
What is the benefit of using an education loan EMI calculator?
- Education loan calculator computes complex mathematical calculations in seconds, providing your 100% accurate result each time. The tool is freely available on the bank’s website and can be used innumerable times